• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Busted: FTs faking qualifications to get a job in Singapore

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tip of the iceberg.
From blue collar work permit holders to white collar employment pass holders....if pap bothers to catch....

Our gahmen blindly allowing all the Pinoy, Ah Neh and PRC with their fake Degree,
gave them S pass, gave them PR Status. These scums trash can easily get fake degree for
USD5.00, example in Pinoyland, the person who sells fake degree boasted that his copy is
as good as real, no wonder papaya also being CON!

It's time to clear the Trash before its too late! when 2016 comes, the ppl's power will clean you out
pappy!! Better wake up!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i understand. money trumps all other ethics or integrity or values.....

Ah Tiongs have no ethical or moralistic persuasion. Money is their god. That's why sinkee businessmen get conned by the Ah Tiongs. Even LKY got conned over the Suzhou project.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
was in the train going home from work. 2 retard pinoys keep talking loudly and mentioned the fact that they are degree holders from a prestigious university. the way they talk it is as if they are from MIT or Harvard. keep bashing local and prc under them as uncreative and slow. the fucking way they talk it is as if most of the local are uneducated and having a degree makes you a fucking big shot and the rest of the world owe you a living.

was forced to listen to their stupid conversation till i almost flip and laugh out when they mentioned where they graduated from. some retarded uni in philippines which is not even fucking ranked in Asia. i bet those 2 loud mouths did not know statistically speaking, its likely that 2 out of 10 person in that train listening to their fuck up conversation graduate from either NTU/NUS. fuck the pinoy pride really

i have a feeling they are holding some silly job in sales and those under them are part-timers that does not have any working experience. i am looking forwards to have these roaches working under me, and i will fucking make them swallow their fucking pride and fuck back to their slum.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the 25 that got caught, probably 250,000 others went undetected and living a comfy lifestyle here.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
For the 25 that got caught, probably 250,000 others went undetected and living a comfy lifestyle here.

There are plenty of sinkies with dubious qualifications too so what's the big deal. It's an even playing field.