• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if buyers of projects approved before 1May 2014 are affected. Based on
reports like below, older projects should be exempted for developer sales. But my friend enquired about Sky View rejected units and was told that SP Setia is not selling units below 1M to foreigners even for older projects launched before this year.What about other developers?

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...or-for-foreign-buyers-in-iskandar-says-report

Likely Setia lawyer rejects foreigner purchase <1 mil. My friend was sourcing for a landed house in Mar last month also rejected by developer lawyer. His booking fee was then refunded. Btw, he went for a condo project in Danga bay eventually.

Last edited:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Likely Setia lawyer rejects foreigner purchase <1 mil. My friend was sourcing for a landed house in Mar last month also rejected by developer lawyer. His booking fee was then refunded. Btw, he went for a condo project in Danga bay eventually.

I popped by SP Setia office. They confirmed they arent accepting foreign buyers for units below 1M. They say its better to be safe as they are in doubt if state consent can be obtained for units below 1M.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got a call from SP Setia. Seems like they gonna delay SkyTrees to dunno when, but was told that they have SkyBreeze units for sale. I was told that these are open lots (loan rejects?) as bumi lots cannot be realised until 50% completion (based on my understanding). I will go this weekend have update when I got more info

I was at SP Setia office earlier. Fyi, Sky Breeze 3 bedrooms going at 6XXpsf for 1130sqft units , lowest available floor is 23. Cheapest unit is nearly 700K after discount.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm.. I swung by horizon hills last night at about 830.

How come that place is quite deserted at night? I see that about 50% or more of the houses are empty. Very unexpected.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm.. I swung by horizon hills last night at about 830.

How come that place is quite deserted at night? I see that about 50% or more of the houses are empty. Very unexpected.

50%? i thought more. the earlier cheaper phases (gateway) seems more populated.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Strange. More then 50% are empty, especially those facing the golf course.
With all the attention on Nusajaya, I thought that it was a bustling place but it was very quiet and dark.

Even the clubhouse was very deserted. Very surprising.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Singaporeans cant buy at 700k right? Wondering if they will allow hacking of 2 units into 1. then it becomes 1.4 million. just a thought.

will you delete this too?

I understand from SP Setia that they have enough Malaysian buyers, presumably those working in SG. Seems the case as they've sold out the returned Sky View units very quickly.

avtar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think most of them are trying to sell the units but the resale buyer are very limited, it is easy to buy but not resell for profit. The new buyer rather buy from developer!!!! where the can get loan easily.
Yup. Strange. More then 50% are empty, especially those facing the golf course.
With all the attention on Nusajaya, I thought that it was a bustling place but it was very quiet and dark.

Even the clubhouse was very deserted. Very surprising.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think most of them are trying to sell the units but the resale buyer are very limited, it is easy to buy but not resell for profit. The new buyer rather buy from developer!!!! where the can get loan easily.

Many may just buy n keep for future use or sale.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe there are a number of HH residents who are there only for the weekends, mainly golfers.So perhaps these are the 'empty' units. We do see them on weekends in Osman. Also in terms of catchment, the expats tend to congregate around EL area, HH is not a Caucasian haunt. As for Singaporeans and locals , they do have a lot of options and are spread out in the many tamans.Some prefer staying in places with more amenties or may not want to spend so much, HH is a high budget location.

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Photos of Bukit Indah......
Enjoy..................:smile:

Attachments

• BI_1_01May14.jpg
    BI_1_01May14.jpg
    542.3 KB · Views: 269
  • BI_Granada_01May14.jpg
    BI_Granada_01May14.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 265
  • BI_Park_01May14.jpg
    BI_Park_01May14.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 261
  • BI_D'Inspire_Residence_01May14.jpg
    BI_D'Inspire_Residence_01May14.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 254
  • BI_Sky_Loft_03May14.jpg
    BI_Sky_Loft_03May14.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 253

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe there are a number of HH residents who are there only for the weekends, mainly golfers.So perhaps these are the 'empty' units. We do see them on weekends in Osman. Also in terms of catchment, the expats tend to congregate around EL area, HH is not a Caucasian haunt. As for Singaporeans and locals , they do have a lot of options and are spread out in the many tamans.Some prefer staying in places with more amenties or may not want to spend so much, HH is a high budget location.

Agree with you. HH is over-rated by people who bought them but do not live in them. :smile:

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I am going to do reno and need to oversee it and instead of traveling up and down all the time, I would like to rent a room for a month in bukit indah area. If anyone is able to rent for a month, please pm. Regards.

Aviator

Alfrescian
Loyal
That "master plan" outdated, more or less give an overall picture but many of the details already changed over the years.

That building is indeed 99.99% Sky Breeze...
Thanks for the photo... now can see more clearly how far it is from Jusco!

Hopefully they will have a big shopping mall in that vacant land.
Previously was told that there could be a tall office building directly facing Sky Breeze and the rest are 3sty and 4sty shop-offices.
Supposedly to be launching end of this year.

Aviator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of a tall office building, a big shopping mall with Cold Storage inside will just be perfect!
Office building will not sell well in this area, the demand is not strong.
The nearby Wisma SP Setia Indah Walk 3 office units still has got many units for rental and sale, even after more than one year!

Hope the folks in SP Setia are reading this and get this wish done! :smile::smile: