• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I use that to compare too haha ,singpore HDB psf at about $500psf while private easily $1k psf,I bought B.I. somewhere $250 psf,I felt it shouldnt be a wrong decision thou

ecgwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi laomaomao
there are corners for sale . check iproperty advert. I got a intermediate unit for 550k. Lawyer says might not get FIC approval as valuation may be less than that. corner going for 700k sure approved.

ecgwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all.
I just join in to share with you guys my experience. I put a deposit for a unit at 550k. Only to be advised by a kind lawyer that it is at risk to be rejected by FIC. The unit must be valued by the FIC for more than 500k and not the selling price. Anyone got any news if any sale has been approved to foreigner for BI 8 intermediate lot.

Khongsha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ecgwee, I was told by an agent who was selling a 500K+ terrace that recently they started to encounter cases got rejected by FIC. As even the bank valuation is more then RM500K, if the authority do not think so, they will reject. So is risky to go thru the process and in the end got rejected.
The agent told me try to select something the developer already sold at more then 500K and when into subsales, it is saver to take.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ecgwee, I was told by an agent who was selling a 500K+ terrace that recently they started to encounter cases got rejected by FIC. As even the bank valuation is more then RM500K, if the authority do not think so, they will reject. So is risky to go thru the process and in the end got rejected.
The agent told me try to select something the developer already sold at more then 500K and when into subsales, it is saver to take.

The authorities couldn't believe e Iskandar monster, sorry, *success* tt they have created. Frankly I think inflation will shoot thru e roof in 1-2 years time in JB when the rental contracts of e shops r up for renewal.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all.
I just join in to share with you guys my experience. I put a deposit for a unit at 550k. Only to be advised by a kind lawyer that it is at risk to be rejected by FIC. The unit must be valued by the FIC for more than 500k and not the selling price. Anyone got any news if any sale has been approved to foreigner for BI 8 intermediate lot.

BI 8 , mostly is selling around that range lor . Got bank valuation report right ?

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, heard about this issue also from some agents and neighbours at Ave 7. Most inters are asking more than 500k but valuation is below that and state approval not given. I guess it might that a long while for the resale market to cross the 500k as the norm.

Otherwise, maybe go for those that are already near or pass 500k direct from developer and hope to secure one at a reasonable premium. Arte at Ave 7 is abt to CCC and if I remember correctly, the inters were close or over 500k.

Cheers

BI 8 , mostly is selling around that range lor . Got bank valuation report right ?

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sky Loft construction status on 17 Mar 13. From 11 Feb 13 to 17 Mar 13, 5 levels are added.

Attachments

• Skyloft construction status on 17 Mar 2013 - 2.jpg
    Skyloft construction status on 17 Mar 2013 - 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 318

rogersk8ter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all BI owners and experts. My mother looking to buy a terrace in BI but she needs to be walking distance to CW3/6 bus stop so she can travel back to SG as and when she likes. Which projects or units or ave nearest. Im try to narrow down the choices. $700k can get an inter here in BI? tks

Last edited:

Artesan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all BI owners and experts. My mother looking to buy a terrace in BI but she needs to be walking distance to CW3/6 bus stop so she can travel back to SG as and when she likes. Which projects or units or ave nearest. Im try to narrow down the choices. $700k can get an inter here in BI? tks

I think you should look at ave 8 n the new ones at ave 7. Ave 8 is about 4-500 metres walk to the bus stop, ave 7 is a little further, about 8-900 metres. M$700k still possible, but subject to authority approval.

ecgwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
that was what i was afraid of but i paid the seller option money already. The agent keep assuring me that got very good chance of approval.
Thought i use this to warn others that 500k for foreigners is not the selling price but what the authorities decides. Most likely I will lose my partial lawyers fees, agent commission 500ringgit and get nothing after waiting 6 months for approval. So Singaporean buyers beware.

ecgwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing really nice abt BI houses at those half million ringgit price. Its just the location, location and location.
For the same price, you can get semi-D, lavishly reno or big land in other part of johor.

Artesan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe can try again after their GE. Many things are in transition at this moment. Some things have to wait for bigger issues to settle first.

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello hello brothers and sisters,

Juz to share that I was told by Maybank staff that Maybank branch in Aeon (BI) will only operates from Mon to Fri from next week onwards. This weekend will be their last operation weekend.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello hello brothers and sisters,

Juz to share that I was told by Maybank staff that Maybank branch in Aeon (BI) will only operates from Mon to Fri from next week onwards. This weekend will be their last operation weekend.

Labour shortage?