• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

Artesan

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Artesan, I boought an Arte too... maybe can share info on renovation...

Hi Whassupp, sure, I'll be glad to share renovation info with you. Hope to meet up with you too some time soon. I hope we can get the keys within the next 2 months or at most 3.

franctai

hi nice to know there is someone bought the same house. may i know how much nett u bought and ur promo package?

hi cascadia, i also bought a cluster house D'verde in bukit indah, the net price should be RM830k++. salesperson told me tat price already increase now

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the SMS message from SP Setia Buki Indah :

BUKIT INDAH: We are moving to our new sales office @ WISMA S P SETIA, S3-0111,INDAHWALK 3,JALAN INDAH 15,BUKIT INDAH effective 18/1/2013.
Phone number will remain unchanged @ 2412255. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros & sistas! I'm amazed at the wealth of info that I can get here. :o

I'm here to talk about the SkyTree project. I went to put the RM1,000 deposit yesterday. I checked with the sales lady and she said that the project is under commercial title meaning that utilities will also be much more expensive... Anyway, here's my contribution to this thread.... Hope I'm not infringing any rules here...:o

hi Bro,

did the sale lady told you when is the official launch for this project Sky trees? i hear it was on 1st Q is that true?

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know when Sky Executive Suites available for rental? I am looking for 1+1 or 2 Bedroom (with 2 bathrooms) for one year rental. Budget RM 2,000 thereabout, preferably unfurnished. Those keen to rent can PM me. Many thanks.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know when Sky Executive Suites available for rental? I am looking for 1+1 or 2 Bedroom (with 2 bathrooms) for one year rental. Budget RM 2,000 thereabout, preferably unfurnished. Those keen to rent can PM me. Many thanks.

sista

I saw someone posted in HH FB
Current listings offer rentals for delivery approximately March to May 2013:
■RM 2,000/month – 1 + 1 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, 826 square feet.
■RM 2,800/month – 2 + 1 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, 1,168 square feet.
■RM 2,200/month – high floor, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 751 square feet.
■RM 2,000/month – 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 751 square feet

u can contact Hui Gan : http://www.facebook.com/#!/robinganhk

wow , y u so fast wan to move to jb ?

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis Crystal

There has been some change in my work (working less, so earning less), so need to save some money by moving to JB faster and rent out my SG apartment. By renting out my apartment and moving to JB, the difference can help to cover part of my expenses. I will check out the link you provided. The extra bathroom is actually for my puggie (provided landlord willing to rent to me n my dog). Given my current situation, I am actually very glad that I bought a property in JB as it will give me more breathing space as far as my expenses go. I can also use the time in JB to monitor the renovations on my house next year.

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah.... rental for condo is so much better than terrace....

sista

I saw someone posted in HH FB
Current listings offer rentals for delivery approximately March to May 2013:
■RM 2,000/month – 1 + 1 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, 826 square feet.
■RM 2,800/month – 2 + 1 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, 1,168 square feet.
■RM 2,200/month – high floor, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 751 square feet.
■RM 2,000/month – 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 751 square feet

u can contact Hui Gan : http://www.facebook.com/#!/robinganhk

wow , y u so fast wan to move to jb ?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah.... rental for condo is so much better than terrace....

tutucake

its asking price nia not yet transacted as the keys not hand over yet ....
new condo will have better rental as it comes with facilities ....
gd for small family with kids to enjoy ....

u rented out yr terrace house right ? whats the rental ?

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
tutucake

its asking price nia not yet transacted as the keys not hand over yet ....
new condo will have better rental as it comes with facilities ....
gd for small family with kids to enjoy ....

u rented out yr terrace house right ? whats the rental ?

2.2k, full air con, full water heater, full grille, full lIghtings

Mspimples

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis crystal, I can't rem where I seen your post abt the TT to developer using raffles money changer at Jp.
I went to check with them, they say no limit to TT to developer and no charge if above $10k RM. BUT the rate depend on the TT time, so if I issue a cheque to them, after next day then they will TT to developer using the next day rate....is this what you encounter also? Or u used cash to TT.