• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
U might want to email setia sales office 1st and check. Usually, the replies are fast. From my understanding, bt indah is huang Jin di and thus, unlikely to be under residential title. Think these applies to other service apartments at bt indah by other developers as well. Definitely is good if there is. Curious to know too. moochi owns sky suite rite? If so, he might be able to advise.

Thanks... I'm on leave tomorrow anyway... Will want to check it out myself...

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,

Just drop by today the SP sale person told me that Sky tree is more luxury compare to Sky breeze and Sky view not sure is true or not.

Yes, it is more luxurious in terms of the amenities...But I think the finishing will be more or less the same.... Did u put down a deposit?

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it is more luxurious in terms of the amenities...But I think the finishing will be more or less the same.... Did u put down a deposit?

went and checked it out but i did not put any deposit due to the security concerns of having many non residents lurking around he residential perimeters...

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
went and checked it out but i did not put any deposit due to the security concerns of having many non residents lurking around he residential perimeters...

If buy for investment , rental yield should be good . Great for people who like convenient .

marky

Hi bros & sistas! I'm amazed at the wealth of info that I can get here. :o

I'm here to talk about the SkyTree project. I went to put the RM1,000 deposit yesterday. I checked with the sales lady and she said that the project is under commercial title meaning that utilities will also be much more expensive... Anyway, here's my contribution to this thread.... Hope I'm not infringing any rules here...:o

img-130103114248-001.jpg
img-130103114323-001.jpg

Attachments

• img-130103114414-001.jpg
    img-130103114414-001.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 204
  • img-130103114345-001.jpg
    img-130103114345-001.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 181

whassupp

Alfrescian
Loyal
allanckk,

I go there quite regularly, so far so good. No personal encounter. But on the other hand keep a low profile. If you pay attention to the locals, you will noticed that nobody wear gold chain in johor.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi nice to know there is someone bought the same house. may i know how much nett u bought and ur promo package?