• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis and bro,

R u all following any other forum or fb w regards to BI? Can recommend to me? I wish to follow more news in BI. Thanks in advance:biggrin:

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis and bro,

R u all following any other forum or fb w regards to BI? Can recommend to me? I wish to follow more news in BI. Thanks in advance:biggrin:

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• BI_1_27Oct12.jpg
    BI_1_27Oct12.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 207
  • BI_2_27Oct12.jpg
    BI_2_27Oct12.jpg
    911.5 KB · Views: 179
  • BI_Circle_27Oct12.jpg
    BI_Circle_27Oct12.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 197
  • BI_SL_1_27Oct12.jpg
    BI_SL_1_27Oct12.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 177
  • BI_SL_2_27Oct12.jpg
    BI_SL_2_27Oct12.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 179

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Updates with photos

BI1.jpgBI2.jpgBI3.jpgBI4.jpgBI5.jpg

Security was very alert on Saturday. As I could not undersand much Malay, I gather what the guard was trying to tell me was 'they get complaint against...cannot jalan around..must call office..." something like that.

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like e design is almost like NI , can walk/climb over to next door easily ....

Yes very easy to climb over from balcony to balcony too. I saw the contractors did it, from one unit to the next. Unless do away with the balcony. Putting ceiling to floor grille/gate behind the balcony is ugly and feels like cage. But for safety reasons, have to do it. I always wonder why those angmoh country's house got wide windows and don't need grille yet hardly any break-in news. It isnt like they are safer. Then I realise its coz they can keep guns. Trespass and get shot.

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like getting more and more difficult to take pics without the guard shoo-ing me away. The progress of development seems quite fast. I went into my unit and most things are done. External paint work still needs fixing though but windows and back yard gate already installed. For Belleza and Arte, some units already locked up because the workers have cleaned the interior.

I also went to Legoland, via second link. But when I left and tried to go to BI, I went through the highway. Is there actually a shorter route from Legoland to BI? The signage around the Legoland area is not very clear.

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis and bro,

Try searching in FB under Bukit Indah 8th Avenue and The Jade at Bukit Indah or this link to another malaysian forum
http://cforum.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2722402

Or maybe you could start one called Bukit Indah Zone 7 for residents of The Jade, The Coral, Arte, Belleza and Cadenza? :p

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonto sis

When u go up e bridge/roundabout towards mydin direction ,look for exit pusat bandaraya , u will see legoland opp u n go further to exit hh or bi ....this is nit e same as u used right ?

Last edited:

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did the water and electric testing today.... it went pretty smooth.... no leaking at 1st floor toilet...thank God... :smile:

My grille contractor commented that the workmanship for Zone 7 is good..... very comforting indeed

most of my defects have also been rectified within 2 days....thumbs up for Setia

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi tutucake,

So u mean u got electricity already? Last week Setia told me Coral still hvnt get electricity as TNB has not energise the grid at Coral.

Thks for the update!

Hopefully see u there one day. :smile:

Did the water and electric testing today.... it went pretty smooth.... no leaking at 1st floor toilet...thank God... :smile:

My grille contractor commented that the workmanship for Zone 7 is good..... very comforting indeed

most of my defects have also been rectified within 2 days....thumbs up for Setia

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi tutucake,

So u mean u got electricity already? Last week Setia told me Coral still hvnt get electricity as TNB has not energise the grid at Coral.

Thks for the update!

Hopefully see u there one day. :smile:

Yeah...i was lucky. the electricity came in exactly today.... therefore i managed to test both water and electric on the same day...

quickly get ur appointment booked...i think Nov appointments are almost full already

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roger that. Turn on should be tmrow then if the grid has been energised.

So u hv locked the meter box already? I heard that if the main fuse might get 'borrowed' if not locked. Any truth?

Yeah...i was lucky. the electricity came in exactly today.... therefore i managed to test both water and electric on the same day...

quickly get ur appointment booked...i think Nov appointments are almost full already

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roger that. Turn on should be tmrow then if the grid has been energised.

So u hv locked the meter box already? I heard that if the main fuse might get 'borrowed' if not locked. Any truth?

Yes I locked it... But the glass panel is easier to break compared to the lock... =P