• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha Ha Ha
Either U hv short memory or yr england is suck.........
I hv mention, my england is no gd.......
In forum who cares noun...or verb........
who ask u to care?????????
My concern is only to e residents.
No EARTH leh..............
Short till u choa-ta......

THis is serious. Maybe you can show this picture to Setia management. See how they react to it. Hope they can act fast to help you on this.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you have short memory and your English is not good. Too bad the wiring didn't remove another idiot from this earth. Waste of oxygen and space.

Stop being rude to the property owners here. If you don't like what we discussed here, go elsewhere.

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pfftt.. Me angry? Why should I be angry? I don't even own setia properties and here you have your brother Relaxman going around saying baseless remarks that Many people are losing confidence in setia projects. That's your housing project, not mine. I should be happy instead cos I bought next to your Taman and it's beneficial to my property value that more people slag your property just like relaxman? Your loss is my gain so why should I be angry? I should be praising and supporting Relaxman instead of doing such a good job!

So wufucheng are you losing confidence like Relaxman claims? Are you going to sell your house? Anyway we don't really care also cos the more Relaxman slags ur property the lower value it gets the harder it is for you to sell. I am sure you are very happy that Relaxman is doing such a good job too right?

Me angry?! We are laughing at the fact that you are still happy and not angry! I am sure u are caught in a dilemma now.

If you Say u are happy with ur property means Relaxman is lying about people losing confidence. Say u are angry means Relaxman is right n u stand to lose more money because people like Relaxman keeps slagging u property n u think it is fine. Either way you are screwed. Thanks. Both u and Relaxman step into my trap again. I already warned you two but u two never listen.

So what is it then wufucheng? Happy or lose confidence? Protect ur own face or protect Relaxman face? Hahaha punked!

U dont own this pty, yet u e talking so much shits?
Why har??????????????
If there are defects, fix them........
Like mine, getting better n betterer n betterest..................
When there is a serious concern, i want 2 share with residents, there's all......
i will be enjoying very good view n very bettererest location... HaHaHa...
From now on, best is to ignore u.............loser.......:kma:

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U dont own this pty, yet u e talking so much shits?
Why har??????????????
If there are defects, fix them........
Like mine, getting better n betterer n betterest..................
When there is a serious concern, i want 2 share with residents, there's all......
i will be enjoying very good view n very bettererest location... HaHaHa...
From now on, best is to ignore u.............loser.......:kma:

That's right a person with a half a brain would fix defects upon detection, and you don't need relaxman to tell you to do the obvious.

It's obvious that despite all the defects you are still staying on and not LOSING confidence like relaxman is claiming. He is making sweeping statements as usual and has been caught again. Meanwhile you can carry on looking for defects to share with us.

Seems you are enjoying how relaxman is claiming people who buy ur property are losing confidence and you are happy with his slagging. Wonder who is the real loser here. We are all laughing. Kamxia for telling us relaxman is a big time liar. Kamxia for your confirmation. We shall not disturb u anymore. U need to spend more time finding more defects for the benefit of other owners n not come here n waste our time telling us the obvious. Don't come here anymore until u find more defects to report. Everyone here needs your brilliant investigative skills.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really dunno what this old man grumbling about..... should be mentally unstable. Bro wufucheng, since he like to win so much, so let him win la. Later, his condition will get worst....

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really dunno what this old man grumbling about..... should be mentally unstable. Bro wufucheng, since he like to win so much, so let him win la. Later, his condition will get worst....

ya lor...
wont bother abt him anymore.....
say what he likes... Ha Ha Ha
We will just enjoy weekend n enjoy life......HeeHeeHee:smile::smile::smile:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
one cocky owner is trying to show off his new baby to others but his goodest friend is saying his baby is bad quality. Don't believe, ask Relaxman. Setia is the wrust. His Skyloft is the betterest of all of all Setia. Other Setia can walk one side. All others damn lousy one. His one is the best, highest, biggest, it must be Coca Cola. it has to be the Tua Ki, but poor quality. Can short until chao ta. Panggang sotong leh.Tolay Sunday, England not so good.

Last edited:

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,with the exchange rate hitting such record low is'nt it a gd thing for homeowner,I'm on bank loan,currently paying lower after convervation rate,those whom pay full cash heart pain?If base on 2.4/ 2.7 of rm500000k the cash different is rm23,148?But if your intention is to sell,with this converation rate,your pocketed profit is lower.Double bladed knife.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,with the exchange rate hitting such record low is'nt it a gd thing for homeowner,I'm on bank loan,currently paying lower after convervation rate,those whom pay full cash heart pain?If base on 2.4/ 2.7 of rm500000k the cash different is rm23,148?But if your intention is to sell,with this converation rate,your pocketed profit is lower.Double bladed knife.

Purchase price: 500,000
Downpayment: 100,000
Interest: 5%
Tenure: 180 months
Total interest paid: 169,371

So pay cash or bank loan with interests?

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks good for people with malaysian loan across the Causeway.
Just wondering if the govt will repeat the capital controls if the exchange goes down further.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks good that finally Relaxman n his clones will no longer disturb us. Hahaha

In other news, I doubt capital controls will be imposed on SGD probably only on USD. But at this rate that oil price is going I doubt jibby is going to do anything.

Malaysia Govt already mentioed they will make sure max. rate is 1 USD = RM3.80. But no pegging, just their central bank will intervene.
Our S$ always follow USD but lesser movements.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vohkster = Tekkun, Why talking to yourself?? :biggrin:
Dare to insult the owner here and still got face to post in this thread.... tak malu ker? Kena bash upside down still thick skin. LOL...

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vohkster = Tekkun, Why talking to yourself?? :biggrin:
Dare to insult the owner here and still got face to post in this thread.... tak malu ker? Kena bash upside down still thick skin. LOL...

How cum you so fast cum to know? Go clean up your self first before yu think yu know.
Don't leave your mess around, you wanker!!

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
No capital controls is good news although I am not too familiar with the mechanism but how can the central bank peg by intervening unless they're taking their reserves to shore up the exchange rate.
It can potentially be a disaster. Reminds me of George Soros and the Bank of England.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
No capital controls is good news although I am not too familiar with the mechanism but how can the central bank peg by intervening unless they're taking their reserves to shore up the exchange rate.
It can potentially be a disaster. Reminds me of George Soros and the Bank of England.

MALAYSIA'S central bank is unlikely to reinstate the exchange-rate peg it imposed during the Asian financial crisis, even though the ringgit is sliding fast to levels seen against the greenback then, economists said yesterday.

The currency slid to a nine-year low of 3.7745 to the United States dollar on Monday - only slightly above the 3.80 peg introduced in 1998 - on the back of unexpectedly robust US jobs data.

The ringgit did claw back some ground yesterday, rising to 3.7464 against the greenback.

"Unless there is a significant upward pressure beyond that, we do not think that Bank Negara will consider going back to a peg as it would undermine investors' confidence in the country," said United Overseas Bank economist Ho Woei Chen.

The ringgit is also struggling against the Singdollar, hitting 2.7772 yesterday - the lowest level since 1981 - and down from 2.7689 on Monday. Bank Negara governor Zeti Akhtar Aziz told Bloomberg on Monday the ringgit is trading at levels that are "not reflective of the fundamentals of the Malaysian economy".

Some analysts say the currency could weaken to 3.90 to the US dollar if Malaysia's sovereign credit rating is downgraded by Fitch Ratings by the end of the month. Fitch has put Malaysia's rating under review with a negative outlook, citing concerns over the country's worsening trade balance and mounting troubles at heavily indebted state investment fund 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB). Jitters over the 1MDB issue have already triggered foreign fund outflows that have pressured the ringgit further, said IG market strategist Bernard Aw.

Talk of a peg is an unwelcome reminder of the crisis in the late 1990s. Malaysia pegged the ringgit at 3.80 to the greenback in September 1998 after its currency fell 35 per cent in 1997. It maintained the peg for almost seven years.

Credit Suisse economist Michael Wan believes the Malaysian central bank will "aim at smoothing volatility as we move towards 3.80, rather than defending that level". That is because the exchange rate move is partly driven by the US dollar rally, which is affecting the whole region and not just the ringgit, he added.

"We expect Bank Negara to be prudent with its forex reserves. Reinstating the peg would probably result in a huge drawdown in forex reserves, unless the peg is accompanied with draconian capital controls," Mr Wan said.

- See more at: http://business.asiaone.com/news/ringgit-unlikely-return-rate-peg#sthash.qA4dUhSv.dpuf

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

On hindsight Tun M did a good thing pegging RM to USD. Georgie is from US n his attack on Pounds Was a different kettle of fish altogether. The attacks stopped after the RM pegging to USD if you remembered.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
......... now every business man bypass the state n govt n straightaway talk to the big guy for concession..... it's all wayang in the game of thrones.

....... still waiting for your answer. You are not answering my question, #533. What prove you have to say EVERY business man by pass state and govt. Don't make sweeping statement. Just admit your mistake and move on like a man.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
....... still waiting for your answer. You are not answering my question, #533. What prove you have to say EVERY business man by pass state and govt. Don't make sweeping statement. Just admit your mistake and move on like a man.

Already told you my answer. My proof is sultan is the biggest guy in jb. Prove me wrong someone is bigger than sultan and I will admit my mistake. If you cannot it means I am right. Move on like a man. You cannot catch me. Unlike ur lies about setia losing confidence. Be a man and admit u made a sweeping statement.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already told you my answer. My proof is sultan is the biggest guy in jb. Prove me wrong someone is bigger than sultan and I will admit my mistake. If you cannot it means I am right. Move on like a man. You cannot catch me. Unlike ur lies about setia losing confidence. Be a man and admit u made a sweeping statement.

What type of answer is this? Don't insult and involve the Sultan here. Read my question carefully. What prove you have to say EVERY business man by pass state and govt? Just admit your mistake and move on like a man. This is a lesson to you. See yourself in the mirror before trying to be yaya.