• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Batok By-Election Polling Day 7 May 16- Exit Polls @ 12:55pm

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
. Every person has his or her right to vote who he or she thinks is best fit to be the MP.

I can't say sinkie ever "think" nor born to think because PAP always think for them, include telling sinkie how should tilt their ass for a better and painful fuck. Yes, a painful fuck is good for the people and sinkie believe it wholeheartedly.

jw5

Loyal
SDP has not won since Chee and his cocksuckers made Chiam leave the SDP. SDP got no hope. Better send in WP. But beware! Too much WP, sinkies will fear PAP may be ousted and will vote for PAP in overwhelming numbers! Yet another PAP GE landslide victory in 2021!

Forget about 2021. The world may end before 2021. :wink:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know many here who cant think
those who can think are really stink
those who can spout are really shit
those who can really write are really dirt
those who can shout are usually dumb
so in the end you have a bunch of useless sammykids running around
playing with their toys
only good at spouting from their anal
think anal and write anal

nothing from them for the past 20 years
the same old shit from their dickhead..haha

don't be angry ok...now go to sleep
pap won
sdp lost
fight another time k......good nite

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't say sinkie ever "think" nor born to think because PAP always think for them, include telling sinkie how should tilt their ass for a better and painful fuck. Yes, a painful fuck is good for the people and sinkie believe it wholeheartedly.

That is still a choice. He thinks he is the best fit. :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard that Murali was mobbed at the PAP branch. An adulatory party member shouted ' I love you!'. This sounds so familiar. 8 months ago, a close party member also said the same thing to elected MP David Ong.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Murali is struggling to speak to the journalists after his win. It shows that he doesn't have much confidence in himself to win the election. But the BB residents has made their choice. In my opinion, the residents has voted for the party rather than the candidate whereas for Dr Chee, the residents has voted for him more than his party. That is a difference that Dr Chee may have to examine and work on in the next election.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Murali is struggling to speak to the journalists after his win. It shows that he doesn't have much confidence in himself to win the election. But the BB residents has made their choice. In my opinion, the residents has voted for the party rather than the candidate whereas for Dr Chee, the residents has voted for him more than his party. That is a difference that Dr Chee may have to examine and work on in the next election.

There is nothing to work on. Dr Chee has been aiming high - converting sinkies and ridding them of the humji traits in them. As long as they remain sinkies, they will not vote for Dr Chee.

If sinkies were living in Myanmar, Aung Sun Suu Kyi would still be incarcerated. Likewise, if sinkies were the electorate in South Africa, Nelson Mandela would never have become President.

PAP and sinkies are one united people.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How is this democracy? It's blatant bullying, with a stupefied mass cheering the bully on.

Don't be fooled by Wunderfool. She's a PAP she-wolf camouflaged in SDP colors. Pretending to be on the side of CSJ and when he lost, claims its democracy, respect voters' decision, blah blah blah. Only fools can't see through her colors.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CSJ will be singing this song after the results. Sing along but please don't cry..................

[video=youtube;yFLngx8sVfY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFLngx8sVfY[/video]

one of my favourite songs. when people asked me if i can become an inspector of police, i sing this song for them.