• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Batok By-Election Polling Day 7 May 16- Exit Polls @ 12:55pm

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your sensing is way off. Murali will win by a comfortable margin of around 65%. Cheebye Chee will lose as usual. I hope he would be floored again, just like when he collapsed years ago after learning that Mathias Yao beaten him by a landslide.

65%? 65.58% was my earlier bet. now lowered to 55.58%.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
12512326_10206479563012433_3241173940587776926_n.jpg

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Chee is not a quitter! If he wants to quit politics he would hv done so long time ago. He is the biggest thorn in the PAP flesh.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your sensing is way off. Murali will win by a comfortable margin of around 65%. Cheebye Chee will lose as usual. I hope he would be floored again, just like when he collapsed years ago after learning that Mathias Yao beaten him by a landslide.

Two more hours to go. If the swing voters who are still undecided, have seen the sincerity and commitment of Dr Chee to BB, there is still a chance that they may vote for him and the results may just overturn in Chee's favor.

jw5

Loyal

Mathias Yao? His 2nd proudest moment must have been when he was appointed ministar of state. His proudest moment was when he was replaced by superstar candidate Tin Pei Ling in MacPherson. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Dr Chee is not a quitter! If he wants to quit politics he would hv done so long time ago. He is the biggest thorn in the PAP flesh.

And that is why the pappies are fighting so hard to keep him away from parliament so that they can continue to answer easy questions and spend half their time snoozing. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sinkies need to know that CSJ is not public enemy number one, as painted by the PAP. He's just the enemy of the PAP. All self-respecting sinkie ought to embrace him, and allow him to serve the country.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bros and Sis , please dont give up !!!

there is still a very very slim chance !!!

keep praying !!!

chee1.jpg

Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them.

Do not be discouraged. Press on. Keep on ploughing for one day you will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with you.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When is the sample count results to be announced ? Shouldn't it be anytime now ?

Status update :

As of 5pm, 83% of 25,727 registered electors in #BukitBatok have voted http://bit.Iy/1ZpLoqz #SGByElection

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
When is the sample count results to be announced ? Shouldn't it be anytime now ?

Status update :

As of 5pm, 83% of 25,727 registered electors in #BukitBatok have voted http://bit.Iy/1ZpLoqz #SGByElection

A more accurate assessment can be derived from a sample count of the faces in the sdp camp. God have mercy.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Chee arrived at the Block 105A polling station at about 9.05am, cycling in from the direction of Bukit Batok Central, where he chatted with residents outside the polling stations and the polling agents at the station.
“I’ve just been going around the different polling stations to make sure everything is okay,” said Dr Chee. “It's shaping up to be a good morning, with a few more rounds to do.”

Mr Murali visited the same polling station at about 9.30am, where he spoke to residents and polling agents.
I’ve lost count of the stations visited, I started before 8am - but this should be the tail end already,” said Mr Murali.

The contrast in their statement shows the bs nature of the PAP

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breaking News

Big turnout of SDP 's supporters at Bukit Gomak
Stadium. There' s Hope for a Dr Chee Soon Juan
Surprise Victory !!! :biggrin:

Ballots boxes on the way to Counting Centre.

Sample results very soon ...:biggrin: