• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Batok By-Election Polling Day 7 May 16- Exit Polls @ 12:55pm

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breaking News

Big turnout of SDP 's supporters at Bukit Gomak
Stadium. There' s Hope for a Dr Chee Soon Juan
Surprise Victory !!! :biggrin:

Ballots boxes on the way to Counting Centre.

Sample results very soon ...:biggrin:

And I guarantee 0705 will be the first prize in 4D tomorrow. I will bet a dollar. Lose also no heartache.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Breaking News

Big turnout of SDP 's supporters at Bukit Gomak
Stadium. There' s Hope for a Dr Chee Soon Juan
Surprise Victory !!! :biggrin:

Ballots boxes on the way to Counting Centre.

Sample results very soon ...:biggrin:

that's preparation for a requiem.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at the response of the daft and moronic voters,do they even sound like they care about politics or know what is going on in their country?just let me vote quickly so I can go to ding tai feng for lunch.

Guys wake the fuck up plss,u want change does it mean most sinkies wants change or even gives a fuck?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two more hours to go. If the swing voters who are still undecided, have seen the sincerity and commitment of Dr Chee to BB, there is still a chance that they may vote for him and the results may just overturn in Chee's favor.

The polls has closed. But the last 2 to 3 hours was the deciding moment for Dr Chee. Did the swing voters cast their votes for him to tip the scale to his favour?

You will know very soon.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ will be singing this song after the results. Sing along but please don't cry..................

[video=youtube;yFLngx8sVfY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFLngx8sVfY[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at the response of the daft and moronic voters,do they even sound like they care about politics or know what is going on in their country?just let me vote quickly so I can go to ding tai feng for lunch.

Guys wake the fuck up plss,u want change does it mean most sinkies wants change or even gives a fuck?

interrupted a dozen young sinkies today while they were glued to their phones sexting and watching korean videos and asked if they were aware of a buttock bye erection. none of them knew there was a chee bye erection and none cared about bukit buttock except their own buttocks. and my 2 nephews and 1 niece who live in bb are away on vacation with their friends. go figure.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is undeniable that about 20 to 30 percent of voters are nonchalant voters, that is they wouldn't care who wins the by election. Then there is the 30 to 40 percent of voters who are loyal party voters. They vote for the party that they favour regardless of who the party candidate is. Then the last group of voters about 30 to 50 percent are what we call swing voters.They want to know who can best serve the constituency and they make their choice by their votes. The swing voters are the ones that normally take their time to cast their vote at the poll.

The deciding factor as to who will be the winner in BB will be the swing votes. Did Dr Chee manage to convince the swing voters to vote for him or did he put them off ? The final results will reveal the answer.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
LIVE: SDP at Bukit Gombak Stadium

[video=youtube;b3I3pT8zbhE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3I3pT8zbhE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

jw5

Loyal
Mr Murali visited the same polling station at about 9.30am, where he spoke to residents and polling agents.

“I’ve lost count of the stations visited, I started before 8am - but this should be the tail end already,” said Mr Murali.

It better be more than 50 if he had lost count so easily. :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Understand the SDP supporters are disappointed by the sample count results. Hope that friends and supporters will go and support Dr Chee and his family if he loses the election. He can still hold his head high because he has run a clean campaign. But the resident's vote is to be respected whatever it is. This is what democracy is about. Every person has his or her right to vote who he or she thinks is best fit to be the MP.

jw5

Loyal
Understand the SDP supporters are disappointed by the sample count results. Hope that friends and supporters will go and support Dr Chee and his family if he loses the election. He can still hold his head high because he has run a clean campaign. But the resident's vote is to be respected whatever it is. This is what democracy is about. Every person has his or her right to vote who he or she thinks is best fit to be the MP.

CSJ has the courage to step forward time and again to speak up for ordinary Singaporeans. He, his party, family and friends have a lot to be proud of. :wink:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Agree that CSJ should be proud of his achievements and hold his head high. The PAP operates from massively advantageous position with limitless resources. They also have the mainstream media in their pocket. The minds of so many people have already been subverted by decades of propaganda. How is this democracy? It's blatant bullying, with a stupefied mass cheering the bully on.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

SDP has not won since Chee and his cocksuckers made Chiam leave the SDP. SDP got no hope. Better send in WP. But beware! Too much WP, sinkies will fear PAP may be ousted and will vote for PAP in overwhelming numbers! Yet another PAP GE landslide victory in 2021!