• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Budget 2015

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: GST Vounchers

Bo bian lah..

Like this..budget 2015 nothing benefit me..
except road tax down..but petrol up..

For me the $1000 tax rebate helps. But with the increase in CPF contribution cap, every month my disposable income is lower by $200.

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [HWZ] 2015 Budget is the WORST budget ever in the history of Singapore.

We end up deficit because this is democracy - we want the hand-offs and goodies.
Short term good long term who knows? But does anyone think long term these days?

The rich and educated don't cause they can always move somewhere else if SG has a deficit and ends up like Greece.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dumb fuck thinks trying to buy votes until deficit is responsible governance .

SunShangXiang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Our government is such a caring government. My only worry is that we end up with a budget deficit if the PAP keeps spending so much. We risk becoming a failed state like one of those PIIGS countries.

Sure or not? I lost my needle in a haystack so can u request them to find it for me?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: GST Vounchers

The only exception is when they wish to achieve some psycho-social objective e.g. NDP and SG50.

These are hardly money losing.

(i) Enough foreign trash and sinkie sheep will buy into the hype and maintain their loyalties which will reap profits over the coming years -- that's the long term

(ii) Their cronies get additional contracts for events management, logistical support, etc --> that's the short term

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U let the PAP win GE 2016,GST will surely shoot up from 7% to 10 %.
Emphasis so much on training like real,while at the same time open the doors wide wide for foreigner workers to depress severely the wages of singaporeans.
They like to increase sharply the prices of good and services,and at the same time pretend to be kind and caring to the citizens of singapore by giving
rebate vouchers,grants ,subsidies,etc
Cut off all the bullshit,just return all our CPF money at age 55 years old NOW !

If you look at budget 2015, its all stop gap measures.

Aurvandil is right. Election is not this year. Is in 2016.

But my take 2016 will be recession year. Muuaahahahaha.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why does anyone have to pay a maid levy every month:confused:
The levy represents about 50% of what a maid makes. I also heard that the employer has to pay for a pregnancy test every 6 months:eek:

As for the CPF being locked up, people will remember the PAP's mismanagement of OUR savings:mad: What's the point of increasing the interest rate when they won't let you take it out:confused: I won't be surprised if in 10 years time they will move the goal posts again & increase the withdrawal age. That is if LHL or any Lee is in power.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

PAP did the following which ensured that PAP would continue to rule for another few more decades

1) Bringing Singapore from Third World to First

2) Ensuring that Singapore is built on meritocracy, instead of granting special favours based on race and religion like Malaysia

3) Choosing English as our first language, and not the chink or m&d language

4) Ensuring that the median sinkie household income holds steady at around $8k a month

5) Use of grassroots and industrial tripartite partnership to ensure harmony between government, mainstream media and the ordinary sinkie citizens

I am PAP IB, I like to add

6) Celebrate SG50 and preparing for SG51 to SG100

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oppo should take this time to form a replacement government

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U let the PAP win GE 2016,GST will surely shoot up from 7% to 10 %.
Emphasis so much on training like real,while at the same time open the doors wide wide for foreigner workers to depress severely the wages of singaporeans.
They like to increase sharply the prices of good and services,and at the same time pretend to be kind and caring to the citizens of singapore by giving
rebate vouchers,grants ,subsidies,etc
Cut off all the bullshit,just return all our CPF money at age 55 years old NOW !

How much was it $500 or $600 for life long learning fund for every citizen....is like a book entry in the accounts, under balance sheet, it is provision for.....ha ha ha....you give that $500 to these people, 675,000 55 years & above, 450,000 65 years & above, ( figure given by Min of Finance, when Pioneer whatever was announced, +/- those added & pass away by now), that is 1,125,000 people...you multiplier by say $500..what do you get? $562,500,000 in book entry...for those 55 & above, most likely be unfit to do any training or study & some maybe on mechanical ventilator in some hospitals.....how many of the 675,000 65 years & above, will be using the $500 for what training courses? & after getting some certification...which kind employer here, will employ them? where, there are thousands of cheap labours allowed in, by the same people, who give them so-called $500.....this must be the best "Koyot" ( medicine man) show ever....you people, go figure this out!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Typical presstitutes.

The title of the article [Bad News], but [Don't worry, Good News].

Singapore Budget 2015: Rise in petrol duty but drivers will enjoy road tax rebates
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...udget-2015-rise-petrol-duty-drivers-will-enjo

Similar:
"LKY hospitalised for two weeks, but he is in stable condition"

:rolleyes:

Similar:
"LHL has operation done for prostate cancer, & is successful"

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Typical presstitutes.

The title of the article [Bad News], but [Don't worry, Good News].

Singapore Budget 2015: Rise in petrol duty but drivers will enjoy road tax rebates
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...udget-2015-rise-petrol-duty-drivers-will-enjo

Similar:
"LKY hospitalised for two weeks, but he is in stable condition"

:rolleyes:

Similar:
"LHL has operation done for prostate cancer, & is successful"

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Our government is such a caring government. My only worry is that we end up with a budget deficit if the PAP keeps spending so much. We risk becoming a failed state like one of those PIIGS countries.

We are waiting for that 10% GST to fund all these "goodies"....you think the people here are that stupid....where will they get Income from to finance all these?? nothing is for free...

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much was it $500 or $600 for life long learning fund for every citizen....is like a book entry in the accounts, under balance sheet, it is provision for.....ha ha ha....you give that $500 to these people, 675,000 55 years & above, 450,000 65 years & above, ( figure given by Min of Finance, when Pioneer whatever was announced, +/- those added & pass away by now), that is 1,125,000 people...you multiplier by say $500..what do you get? $562,500,000 in book entry...for those 55 & above, most likely be unfit to do any training or study & some maybe on mechanical ventilator in some hospitals.....how many of the 675,000 65 years & above, will be using the $500 for what training courses? & after getting some certification...which kind employer here, will employ them? where, there are thousands of cheap labours allowed in, by the same people, who give them so-called $500.....this must be the best "Koyot" ( medicine man) show ever....you people, go figure this out!

When Botak presented the budget u can see he was uneasy and was reading rubbish trying only to convince himself.