• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Budget 2015

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
What was the figure did that shiny bald Indian gave the last time, was it 550,000 55 years to 64, 450,000 65 & above, or the other way round, when he announces the Pioneer thing? In other words, 1 point something million old foggers voters. They are depending heavily on the these OLD IS GOld, "baby boomers"...to give them, that " BOOM, BOOM"..ha ha ha So must hand out the candies ( many of them are already diabetic...ha ha ha ha)....so that they will get MORE GOod YEARS ( GO..)...

The 1.point something million swing...is significant.....for many of PIONEERS, despite of what they hate the PxP..are too feeble & have no balls, to change..:rolleyes:

take reebies n still dump them....... cannot meh/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Now I have to pay more Taxes. Song boh?

You people everyday KPKB about this and that.

Now, some of you including me got to pay more taxes from 20 to 22%.

SONG BOH?

As IRAS put it: thank you for contributing to nation building. :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Another ass screwing and sinkies just post in the forum to complain how painful their ass is..

Pathetic... No balls to protest..

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

You people everyday KPKB about this and that.

Now, some of you including me got to pay more taxes from 20 to 22%.

SONG BOH?

not song enough... when will you sell your kidneys and backside?

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [HWZ] 2015 Budget is the WORST budget ever in the history of Singapore.

Want some more freebies ? Got to pay n pay and more and more !! More good years to come !!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Getting away with the Law behind em PAP been doing it for the past 50yrs, who going to stop em, definately not the current lot of oppositions we hve now.

Everytime there is an election...the same old excuse, not the current crop of oppositions....when? the people must will for a change..it does not matter if the current crop, future crop....if they want a better environment for themselves...it is time to CROP, the "expensive deadwoods"..:mad:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pump prices up across the board after petrol duty hike

...assured us that the after the introduction of petrol tax, we will still be paying lower than when crude oil was $100+ a barrel. Since when does the fluctuation of the crude oil prices justify the increased in petrol tax?:confused:
But of course, only opportune to justify the means.

Rebates (one-off) more than financed by volume consumption on gas

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everytime there is an election...the same old excuse, not the current crop of oppositions....when? the people must will for a change..it does not matter if the current crop, future crop....if they want a better environment for themselves...it is time to CROP, the "expensive deadwoods"..:mad:

Many of the LKY groupies are at an age where money is not enough. They are having problems paying off their housing loans, car loans, gambling debts, maids, ...etc They have reached the "unofficial" retirement age of 40. The inflation the PAP created is also hitting everyone, especially this generation very hard.

They will probably turn against the PAP, or rather turn to anyone who can promise to save them.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of the LKY groupies are at an age where money is not enough. They are having problems paying off their housing loans, car loans, gambling debts, maids, ...etc They have reached the "unofficial" retirement age of 40. The inflation the PAP created is also hitting everyone, especially this generation very hard.

They will probably turn against the PAP, or rather turn to anyone who can promise to save them.

It is not only these people who are in that are group you mentioned , but those I happened to speak to one recently...in the twenties ( 24 to be precise) complaining of high cost of eating everyday at work , for the only food centre that sells AFFORDABLE FOOD is closed for RENOVATION till end of February & the street where there were a lot of coffee shops that have food stalls, were converted to CAFES. Not only that, 7.30am train is Jam packed, evening Jam packed..was asking me, is it cheaper to relocate to Malaysia? but said, in Malaysia, have to be street smart..knows the differences..complained too many foreigners with lesser qualifications vying for the same positions...etc.

I was quite surprised coming from a youngster of that age...will be voting for the first time...this JUBILEE YEAR..