• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"If Singaporeans will not or cannot defend Singapore, there is no backstop. That is the simple truth.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want sinkies to defend SG yet keep importing truckloads of foreigners from the whole world through the back door, if war breaks out force all the Work Permit Work Pass holders go fight first if they refuse shoot all the foreigners first then we talk

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I will stay and defend SG. Not because of the pap, but because my loved ones and lifelong friends are here. Besides, we all got to die someday, why not go out in a blaze of glory?! In truth, I'll probably be dead within the next decade anyway. And fuck the pap for being a dick and causing our neighbours to attack us.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said well said
But Lawrence Wong strategy of keeping Singapore vibrant is not to lower down the costs and encouraging organic citizen growth but it's gonna be increase in PR and citizen intake.

How does that affect your defence strategy ?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
why should I defend Singapore? for fucking cecas and foreigners ????

I WILL BE THE FIRST TO GET OUT OF THIS PLACE!

Why no ask his beloved CECA to defend Singapore?

Sorry to tell u I WILL BE THE FIRST.

gJgP1uZ.gif

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
All for show. SG will want to be on the winning side, whether US or PeeRCee. SG will bend with the wind. Old Man already laid out the blueprint in '67

See 6:47 on

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you wear white your job is to get low Ses to take the bullet for you. Dispense with all the highfalutin crap about dying for this cuntry

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
After 57 years of national service, it is expected of our young men to pick up arms and defend our Island when the country is attacked by enemy forces.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
What 'dying for one's country' are some whom are fearful talking about???

Wars have not even started & the fearful are talking about death???

Our National Military policy & training had always & will always be - ' TO LET THE ENEMIES DIE FOR THEIR COUNTRY', the moment they dare appear at our gates.

The only time we will give up our precious lives is when there are no other options available, to make a final stand, to SAVE fellow team mates & INNOCENT LIVES at home.

Feb 18th 1942 will NEVER be allowed to happen here in Singapore again, even if I have to stand alone to fight back, than to kneel & have head cut off. For sure I will NOT be alone standing up....

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why defend against imaginary external bogeyman enemies when there are already traitors within in positions of power?
S'pore has been invaded by foreigners who number up to 40% inside our territory. They have stolen our livelihood due to treason. Our doors have been opened to these invaders.

Ceca.jpg