• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

breast milk and breast feeding

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
urm how do you harvest pussy juice?

With a feather...you stroke slowly, slowly, slowly...you hear the huge sighs!...the rest I cant describe here, "family orientated" forum...the words I am _____________!! you get the juices!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamaking's wife just gave birth to a pair of twin named Erection and Raiders. Raiders felt jealous that Erection is always enjoying the bigger tits of the mother. One day, he came up with a plan to poison Erection so that he could have sole monopoly of their mother's milk. That night, when the mother was sleeping, Raiders rubbed some poison on the breast that Erection is always feeding on.
Question: Who died the next morning?

The default answer is Alamaking died. But the modern version: BusNo64 from next door.

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
No! I have drank it off neat from a bovine mammary, trust me......everything came out of the stomach...so I guessed that is what the milk the baby is drinking, but babies have no sense of taste yet... they only know how to satisfy their hunger..

But, if the neh neh pok, is not clean you suckle...you get the same taste as the bovine mammary...YUCKS!

u suckled a cow? eek! :eek:

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamaking's wife just gave birth to a pair of twin named Erection and Raiders. Raiders felt jealous that Erection is always enjoying the bigger tits of the mother. One day, he came up with a plan to poison Erection so that he could have sole monopoly of their mother's milk. That night, when the mother was sleeping, Raiders rubbed some poison on the breast that Erection is always feeding on.

Question: Who died the next morning?

The husband

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Of course not silly!, press the teats to get milk!!, the other 'cow' I suckled often, it is called erotic lactation!:biggrin:

oh gosh... breast feeding for the baby ah, bro! it's a very noble act :p:p:p

then me think about the fresh milk we get, be it from cows or goats, are we imposing on the fellow mammals a tad too much?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you zhihau for the tribute.
Though I know this will somehow be turned into a joke.

Yes the TS started with good intention.As usual, the thread will be turned into a funny session.

Wives breast feeding their hubbies is quite good too!!! That's why I like this forum. Anything goes with
so much clean fun. You have so many different brains here with different ideas. It's a fertile ground for
intelligent and brilliant people to put forward their thoughts. Thank you Mr Sam for having this wonderful forum.
It will never die this forum. That Kopiuncle is quite wrong but I think he is enjoying himself here - quite obviously.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Khaw-Boon-Wan-exposes-nipples.jpg

"Come to Mama....!"

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait my wife say want to experimen use vacuum cleaner to harvest my sperms how? :biggrin:

nothing ventured, nothing gained.. just make sure it's one of those wet vacuum cleaners that can take liquids, or else you might get one hell of a Shock:eek: & super tight Afro pubes that would make the Jackson Fives proud! :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing ventured, nothing gained.. just make sure it's one of those wet vacuum cleaners that can take liquids, or else you might get one hell of a Shock:eek: & super tight Afro pubes that would make the Jackson Fives proud! :biggrin:

What if the vacum cleaner tube get stuck in the , you know what, how to explain to the "be bo be bo" lady? and then the A&E people, have to bring the tube & vacum cleaner along!...can use WD40 or KY??

Last edited: