• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: VINCENT WIJEYSINGHA falls in love with TAN CHUAN-JIN, ditched Jolovan Wham!

paulhong

Alfrescian
Loyal
:p:p:p:p:p

996808_556614017727944_1743875950_n.png

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Breaking: VINCENT WIJEYSINGHA falls in love with TAN CHUAN-JIN, ditched Jolovan W

what kind of fucking surname is wham?

superwhite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking: VINCENT WIJEYSINGHA falls in love with TAN CHUAN-JIN, ditched Jolovan W

Gays are emotionally unstable. I am not surprised. The gay friends (or ex friends) I know either are either suffering from depression or sex addicts or flare tempers for no reasons.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm glad that Vincent has opted out of politics. From this posting it seems that he is one who is not afraid of sprouting rubbish.

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Surprised to see a public person with high education like VW posts comments like "take off robes/hot", "idiot" online. People of such standing normally don't do that.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Surprised to see a public person with high education like VW posts comments like "take off robes/hot", "idiot" online. People of such standing normally don't do that.

Why should VW care about appearing straight-laced all the time? He has no more political reputation to protect. Its ok to let one's hair down once in a while.

Loosen up!

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why should VW care about appearing straight-laced all the time? He has no more political reputation to protect. Its ok to let one's hair down once in a while.

Loosen up!

That's his choice. If that's what he wants, so be it!

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal

On a second thought, is VW is actually seducing TCJ? Don't tell me TCJ is gay too! If not, why would VW be saying such things to TCJ?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kopiturd is a better match.

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe it's another Denise He posting on Vincent's behalf?!?!?!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He's just trolling Tan Chuan Jin.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why didn't he show this side of him during the GE 2011 campaign?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Also, be very wary of people who copy and paste Bible verses on their Facebook wall, even if it is a quote from a 'friend'. :rolleyes:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Loosen up!

I agree that he can now let his hair down. But if he is now engaged as a leading advocate advancing the LGBT cause then I doubt that his remarks helps that cause at all. In fact they will reinforce most people's negative perceptions of that community.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree that he can now let his hair down. But if he is now engaged as a leading advocate advancing the LGBT cause then I doubt that his remarks helps that cause at all. In fact they will reinforce most people's negative perceptions of that community.

Faggots like assholes, and Tan Chuan Jin is an asshole.

I don't see any controversy for Vincent's public declaration of love. :wink:

paulhong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Loosen up!

He got hair meh?

400yahoo_vincentwijeysingha1.jpg

twsdp201315e.jpg

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

When it comes to faggots, no one beats Baey Yam Keng! Teo Ser luck is another dandy.

SlickJon

Alfrescian
Loyal

You forgot Pinkie with his penchant for wearing pink shirts...