• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is Tan Chuan Jin doing now?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
After vacating his cushy office full of military achievements...:

Besides his family and friends, and soldiers under his command, how is he going face his church members during Sunday service after so many CSB speeches about his faith? Use the usual ' I am not perfect, I have backslided etc.' and ask for forgiveness?

https://theindependent.sg/singapore...lowing-extramarital-affair-pastor-apologises/

Now he can officially join the Dark Side already...:

1689993412225.jpeg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is now treated like a pariah by his fellow parliamentarians. But his ACS kakis are still very supportive and ar-ka-liao with him. I'm sure they'll help him to get his life back in order again through their contacts.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
After vacating his cushy office full of military achievements...:

Besides his family and friends, and soldiers under his command, how is he going face his church members during Sunday service after so many CSB speeches about his faith? Use the usual ' I am not perfect, I have backslided etc.' and ask for forgiveness?

https://theindependent.sg/singapore...lowing-extramarital-affair-pastor-apologises/

Now he can officially join the Dark Side already...:

View attachment 186445
Pcc at home using gardenia bread wrapper

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is now treated like a pariah by his fellow parliamentarians. But his ACS kakis are still very supportive and ar-ka-liao with him. I'm sure they'll help him to get his life back in order again through their contacts.

ACS, the best is yet to be. Probably urging him to fk more milfs!!!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
He’s not in need for money anytime soon. He’s been milking at least $500k just from the mascot role. And don’t forget he has several other roles in other orgs. Easily taking in $700-800k per year.