• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Roy Ngerng got fired from Tan tock Seng Hospital!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bastard Lee throws down the gauntlet even after seeing Roy's support from fellow Singaporeans.
Big bully just upped the ante.

you and your bastard vulval mouth once again'
no brains no reasons no nothing
just shut up
got guts go in and fight and dont be an internet armchair warrior

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Roy chap is working as a nurse right?
If so, he may have better chance to seek employment in other countries where there's also a demand for healthcare workers.
In fact I think it may be a blessing in disguise for him to venture overseas if possible.

That's the way LHL gets rid of his critics? Forced them to leave by breaking their rice bowl here?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only that.

The PM's sister is big shot at TTSH?

aiyah nothing to do with the sister lah
this is the course of law
the path of justice
the way of heaven
you do wrong
you suffer
you bring upon yourself
all the bad things
all the bad mouthings
all the wrong accusations
you hang yourself

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you want to play the game
if you want to fight in the arena
you should be prepared for everything
if you are not prepared
just by the side and watch the wayang

Kopiuncle, are you advocating violent response to the government's attack of ordinary Roy?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the way LHL gets rid of his critics? Forced them to leave by breaking their rice bowl here?

please lah winni
there are many more vocal critics
their rice bowls have turned into gold
where got broken
look around those robust critics of our government
are still around enjoying the peace and prosperity of this wonderful country

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah nothing to do with the sister lah
this is the course of law
the path of justice
the way of heaven
you do wrong
you suffer
you bring upon yourself
all the bad things
all the bad mouthings
all the wrong accusations
you hang yourself

Yeah, right. It is just a coincidence. TTSH now has a vacancy to bring in another foreigner! You celebrating?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopiuncle, are you advocating violent response to the government's attack of ordinary Roy?

no lah winni
if anyone wants to fight politically
be prepared for anything
the more ferocious you are
the more ferocious your challenges
so be prepared if you want to enter politics

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If roy was employed at a pte hospital would they still have a way to fire him?

It will be the same outcome, the cronies practically infiltrated into every nooks and crannies, be they private or otherwise.

It's actually not surprising at all. Anyone surprised by this move?

So? You surprised so what? Pappy fuck care your reaction lah!

You shouldn't be it's not the first time at all an opponent of the pappies have something like this happen to him.

You got to ask; ( not necessarily in that order) ; Chee S J, Tang L H , JB. the Sentosa detainee ( forgot his name) and the long forgotten Lim Chee Siong and Gang etc etc

Btw i wonder what the great scroobal has to say about this. He always has these "great" insights which is to basically start a new topic on an already discussed topic and somehow bring "new" light into the picture. Wow.

Who the fuck care what your screw Ball has to say.

He is just another Balless Sinkie typing away behind a computer! LoL

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy should apply for this job of Content Strategist with George Soro's Open Society. He will have to move to New York though, unless they set up in Southeast Asia, most probably Hong Kong. Is Roy bilingual? If yes, I like to interview him :rolleyes::

The Open Society Foundations work to build vibrant and tolerant societies whose governments are accountable and open to the participation of all people.

We seek to strengthen the rule of law; respect for human rights, minorities, and a diversity of opinions; democratically elected governments; and a civil society that helps keep government power in check.

We help to shape public policies that assure greater fairness in political, legal, and economic systems and safeguard fundamental rights.

We implement initiatives to advance justice, education, public health, and independent media.

We build alliances across borders and continents on issues such as corruption and freedom of information.

Working in every part of the world, the Open Society Foundations place a high priority on protecting and improving the lives of people in marginalized communities.

The Office of Communications plays a central role in the work of the Foundations by coordinating and strengthening the public presence of the global network and by helping to advance relevant issues. Communications works to raise the Foundations’ public profile by promoting the network’s many noteworthy achievements. The department employs media outreach, publications, and the web to assist dozens of Open Society foundations and programs in their communications efforts.

Purpose of Position

The Open Society Foundations seek a writer/editor who would focus on web and content strategy for Open Society web platforms. The content strategist will help us achieve our organizational objectives by maximizing the impact of our online content. In collaboration with the Communications team, the content strategist is responsible for creating actionable content strategies across a variety of digital project types.

http://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/about/jobs/content-strategist

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, right. It is just a coincidence. TTSH now has a vacancy to bring in another foreigner! You celebrating?

aiyah winni
i am not celebrating lah
we have our own diploma nurses joining lah
our ITE graduates can also apply
singaporeans can do it
there is no need to applaud FTs

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
you defamed the PM
you admitted defamation
you continued to defame
defend your actions
you go public
you appeal for public support
in ancient times, your head will just fly off
in democractic singapore
you are given a chance to defend yourself
what more democracy do you want
you have been repeatedly warned and watched
but you stubbornly proceed with your agenda
so face the music like a man

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a sick manwoman yourself
only know how to dog fuck and fuck dog
so you have no credibility to pass comments on others
now go dogs fuck

hear kopiuncle try to be nice to buy me to his side, hahahhahahahahaaa...

read this,

Hi BKT,

I really don't know who you are. Thanks for saving me last night. I think I will be off for some time
to reflect. No use wasting my time being battled and whacked by I H P and his Gang.

Anyway, thanks for the advice and thanks for all the beautiful songs.

I am just an ordinary Singaporean with no political agenda. Just came in for the fun of the forum Never know I could get embroiled in such a mess with more than 20 predators attacking me.

Thanks once again.

kopiuncle

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
roy had admitted that he had defamed the pm.
there is no more case now.
the issue is closed.

pay the damages. the end.

why you guys are stirring shit

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In one way or the other the following people were prevented from making a meaningful living in Singapore because their presence might well have created discomfort for that braggart LKY:

• Tan Wah Piow
  • Ly Singko
  • Shamsuddin Tung
  • Francis Seow
  • Ashleigh Seow
  • Tang Liang Hong
  • Tang Fong Har
  • Francis Khoo
  • Dr Ang Swee Chai.
Let's not forget Mr Chia Thye Poh, who was effectively prevented from functioning to his capacity in Singapore.

And they say we lack talent!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
btk luckily you are not employed in ttsh
otherwise you will be in the morgue
dogs fucked dead
kopiuncle the dog , go rim the manwoman vertical orifice.

remember you pretend to be nice and wrote me this mesaage

Hi BKT,

I really don't know who you are. Thanks for saving me last night. I think I will be off for some time
to reflect. No use wasting my time being battled and whacked by I H P and his Gang.

Anyway, thanks for the advice and thanks for all the beautiful songs.

I am just an ordinary Singaporean with no political agenda. Just came in for the fun of the forum Never know I could get embroiled in such a mess with more than 20 predators attacking me.

Thanks once again.

kopiuncle

ysy48

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Roy chap is working as a nurse right?
If so, he may have better chance to seek employment in other countries where there's also a demand for healthcare workers.
In fact I think it may be a blessing in disguise for him to venture overseas if possible.
He's not a nurse la. Think his work is related to creating awareness for communicable diseases, like aids or what.

Anyway I think he asking for it. Like Anton Casey, his company also drop him like hot potato when his reputation become smelly. So ttsh also want to protect their own reputation, of cos wanna draw line la. Any company would do this. USA also got one case, a lady called Obama a nigga on Facebook also tio sack