• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking news: Suspect arrested for murder

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet you the max is 7 years jail. If below 18 yrs, RTC.

Thorough investigation my arse. All they did was determine which gang operate at the mall vicinity. Then the call the headman who will cough up the names of those involved and ask them to meet the detectives. For this young thugs, it a passage of rites. Out of 7, come out in 4.5 yrs and become local legend. The cycles repeats itself.

The day they hang these guys, the day this nonsense will stop.

What is "passage of rites"?

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
death sentence MUST STAY !!!

It is so difficult to raise a child for 19 years, the evil people just kill him like that :mad:

Fucking murderer, I wish I can kick your stomach a thousand times.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then looking at 7 years and come out in 4.5 yrs.

Wasn't there a case a few years ago? One manager also kena beaten to death and his attackers were adults too. In the end the charges were all reduced to rioting and causing hurt but stop short of anything that says 'homicide'

The ones wielding the parang and doing the slashing will probably be charged with causing grievious hurt or something while the rest will be charged with rioting probably.

And NO i don't need Ramseth to tell me what crimes they will be charged with, it is the final verdict and sentencing i am interested in and not the charges per se. They don't stick anyway

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Downtown East complex will face the death sentence if the SS dont get to go down.

I agree tht SS are protected here. thats why its important to avoid places where more gangsters are frequent. Singapore is not as safe as long these SS are intentionally ignored by the Police Forces. Especially now got CCTV, their excuses are running thin.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think Downtown East complex will face the death sentence if the SS dont get to go down.

I agree tht SS are protected here. thats why its important to avoid places where more gangsters are frequent. Singapore is not as safe as long these SS are intentionally ignored by the Police Forces. Especially now got CCTV, their excuses are running thin.

I was discussing with my friend last night on learning krav maga or any combatitives for self defense as opposed to picking up fights for the sake of fighting.

He disagreed with me saying that violence is not a solution and that he prefer to talk his way out and if anybody touches him, he will engage a lawyer and all that.

He has never in his life gotten into a fistfight with anybody while i have fought and got beaten up a couple of times in my life so violence to me is nothing new.

I simply told him - You can engage all the lawyers you want, but provided you can walk out of the situation in one piece.

He suggest running, i told him that is IF you manage to run first. I always assume whoever comes up to me in a threatening manner will do the worst to me, in a fight you never know and can never be fully prepared. All i have is this 'caged animal' mentality when threatened and will do whatever to break out and my worst to the other party if i want to live :biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Murder charge then after that amend to manslaughter and these scums comes out after a few years and become hero. I say lock these motherfuckers scumbags up and throw away the key, if not hang them.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am totally against the hanging punishment !

Jus feed them alive to the wild dogs !

Case Close.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they come with choppers, its murder.
If they grab a knife on the scene of the crime, its manslaughter.

What are these guys thinking? All out to kill him or just injure him?

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet you the max is 7 years jail. If below 18 yrs, RTC.

Thorough investigation my arse. All they did was determine which gang operate at the mall vicinity. Then the call the headman who will cough up the names of those involved and ask them to meet the detectives. For this young thugs, it a passage of rites. Out of 7, come out in 4.5 yrs and become local legend. The cycles repeats itself.

The day they hang these guys, the day this nonsense will stop.

Depends you is killed. If it's lee family and gang, definitely death sentence. Any other nobody, few years of jail will do.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiya...those are teenagers .. Fighting is part of growing up for men ...those young men are just too unlucky to cause death during fighting . Stupid kids , why use weapon ? Use fist enough lah ...

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny as society cannot get rid of gangsterism.. I lived in beach road ( steel market ) the old detectives will know where. The hot spots for gangster at that time is Goi Chu Beh.. Hei Seah.. Ang Sow.. Hai lam di/sa kwai.. etc etc..
The gangsters there dun give a fuck about police as all the street are interconnected with small lane and any new face in the street is quickly known..It is like a maze which is impossible to get them even they are on wanted list....They can live mthere for years even in wanted list.

Those hard core gangsters are dead, in jail or gone..

The funny things is new youth gangs start to appear in new estate e.g above which quoted 369..

Last time the reasons for kids to go that direction was parents was uneducated and too many kids in the small house.. The next best place for kids was street corners and that started their gangster path..

Now the reason is 2 educated parents work long hour and leave the parenting to the maid.. The kids hangs around in shopping mall and join the gangster group.

The garment was quite successful in getting rid of the old style gangster but create another new problem.