• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking NEWs: SDP pulls out

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe it is time they finally deliver the coup de grace and kick Chee out or at least properly sanction him, give gracious words to WP and throw their weight behind WP's bid. that will forge the goodwill that could tide over when the 2 parties can truly collaborate in the larger picture which is 2016.

:smile:

Last edited:

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe it is time they finally deliver the coup de grace and kick Chee out or at least properly sanction him, give gracious words to WP and throw their weight behind WP's bid. that will forge the goodill that could tide over when the parties can truly collaborate in the larger picture which is 2016.

:smile:

Chee has plenty of influence in SDP!

Who can kick him out? Can he mobilise enough support from WITHIN the party (regardless of what the netizens think)??

The stalwart party activists are staunch supporters of Dr Chee.

Not to forget that the party is backed by some foreign NGOs/think tanks.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nahbeh the impression of a lousy disintegrating and ununited and hopeless oppo party has been planted...and the voters in PE will be greatly influenced NOT TO VOTE FOR THE OPPO.....thanks to the greatest political strategist of all time...CSJ.:smile:

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
nahbeh the impression of a lousy disintegrating and ununited and hopeless oppo party has been planted...and the voters in PE will be greatly influenced NOT TO VOTE FOR THE OPPO.....thanks to the greatest political strategist of all time...CSJ.:smile:

on the contrary old kopi, i believe that this decision by the SDP reflects well on them....reason overcoming madness and has saved the day for the opposition.

I am sure an ardent pap supporter like you would be petrified at the likely prospects that it will be a straight fight between WP and your masters....

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i believe that this decision by the SDP reflects well on them....reason overcoming madness and has saved the day for the opposition.

SDA and RP will contest the election. the 5% who didn't vote for PAP/WP last GE will likely vote for SDA/RP. or maybe you think SDP can eat a significant chunk of WP's votes ?

nothing has changed for the opposition.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
on the contrary old kopi, i believe that this decision by the SDP reflects well on them....reason overcoming madness and has saved the day for the opposition.

I am sure an ardent pap supporter like you would be petrified at the likely prospects that it will be a straight fight between WP and your masters....

Yup. Now I support SDP back. Hahaha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the saga has not ended yet...don't count your duck's eggs too early. this insanity has not been terminated as yet....

again, you intellectual promethean nerds always make the wrong perception, draw the wrong conclusion and nail the wrong man...sad of course lah. what is there to be petrified by a be!!!....ah lian no fight....ah lim no fight....no kong no fight...ah ooi no fight...who else ???...come tomorrow at high noon and we can see the real petrifying picture: none of these ah kows will appear except our great Dr Koh from the pAP - PAP WALKS OVER !!!...i'm sure you will come here and kill that stupid old kopi...this is terrifying!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you should really stand by SDP and CSJ through thick and thin like me. :biggrin:

yes me too...i should stand by him always, waiting for his next great antic.:smile:...he is a remarkable man, a great politician, a great psychologist...a man few will ever understand - his courage and his fortitude. he will go down as the greatest politician in singapore.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes me too...i should stand by him always, waiting for his next great antic.:smile:...he is a remarkable man, a great politician, a great psychologist...a man few will ever understand - his courage and his fortitude. he will go down as the greatest politician in singapore.

Mr CSJ is a badly misunderstood man. he is an enigma. heroes are often misunderstood at first. ordinary mortals like us simply can't understand his actions and decisions. i shall not try to explain CSJ deep intellectual thinking...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Uncle, strategist and saboteur any difference or not?

nickname

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun think so. No point guessing the intellect of Punggol East residents.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle, strategist and saboteur any difference or not?

GD, you are more experienced in such a matter: saboteur or provocateur...or you know what hor...:smile: give it to him lah, he had done it before, he did it before, and he is doing it again...and again....hallelujah!:smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD, you are more experienced in such a matter: saboteur or provocateur...or you know what hor...:smile: give it to him lah, he had done it before, he did it before, and he is doing it again...and again....hallelujah!:smile:

His ardent supporters will be completely disillusioned if only they know the truth.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
His ardent supporters will be completely disillusioned if only they know the truth.

GD, you have all the info and all the inside,outside, above and below info....you must be right. The Truth is out there soon and it will hurt many...many....The court scene is telling...