• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking NEWs: SDP pulls out

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good to know common sense prevailed within SDP.

I can empathise with most of their liberal-left leaning ideals, but should they have entered the PE BE, it would have been akin to electoral terrorism that SDP would forever and absolutely isolate themselves from the growing middle-class conservative opposition voter that many Singaporeans are becoming, as evidenced in GE 2011.

Better now that SDP drops a few notches in credibility with the aftermath of CSJ's stunt, but at least a shorter road to recovery compared to "cannot remember pledge" RP and the "pitifully past expiry date" SDA.

Did I not tell you guys. The sensible will influence the others. Dr Ang's comment was telling.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
images

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yehhhh!!! Now this BE is going to be very exciting. PAP is sure going to shit in the pants and stink until the next election.:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yehhhh!!! Now this BE is going to be very exciting. PAP is sure going to shit in the pants and stink until the next election.:biggrin:

how to ? pap has one of the best colo-rectal surgeon in town ....how to shit in the pants and stink to high heaven?
cannot be lah...the great surgeon will win....with great confidence. tomorrow, we shall see who are the clowns and who are the clones...haha:smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If this is their reaction to potentially losing an SMC, imagine the response to losing a few GRCs.

What are they gonna do? Shit their intestines out? :biggrin:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, when it comes to the political arena, PAP will never be outwitted or fooled. Let's wait for further development.
Like aljunied? Don't give pap too much credit lah. They have old man and wife last time. Nowadays without them, the rest are politically tone deaf. TCH is prime example.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe the SDP decided on this ending long beforehand. they have achieved whatever objectives. rest of SDP heavyweights to take a back seat to the whole episode. CSJ to bear the full brunt of the fire from the people. who knows ?...

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like that ah.........no wonder SDP sent someone to borrow my ''Sun-Tzu Art of War''.............and then Reform Party also borrowed my ''Romance of 3 Kingdoms''............

looks like i was responsible for the Opposition's sudden surge in intelligence...........

What you say is correct. It is a sudden surge in intelligence.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe the SDP decided on this ending long beforehand. they have achieved whatever objectives. rest of SDP heavyweights to take a back seat to the whole episode. CSJ to bear the full brunt of the fire from the people. who knows ?...

Very self-consoling view. CSJ to take the full fury and then retire and leave the other heavyweights to recover the situation?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very self-consoling view. CSJ to take the full fury and then retire and leave the other heavyweights to recover the situation?

i accept that it's unlikely. but who knows what really went on behind the scenes of SDP ? politics are intricate and deceptive.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
396025_588029631223461_1570796039_n.jpg

Singapore Democratic Party (SDP)'s intended candidates for the Punggol East by-election Vincent Wijeysingha and Paul Tambyah collect posters that had already been ordered at the SDP's Headquarters on 15 Jan 2013

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very LogicaL; by puLLing out when you are Left with no condoms..at Least you you feeL mentaLLy safe..:wink: