• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Subhas Anandan will be there 2mrw at the Sub Court ...

Kong Hee is a very intelligent chap. He won't be using Subhas who is better known for non-CAD matters. I suspect Kong Hee will seek the legal services of a SC who is also a Christian. Maybe Cavinder or Maniam.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really true ah ?

kana arrested ah ???

velly velly velly farking good ah....................i so farking happy ah...............

this news just made my year.................!

unless LKY die lah...................

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever the outcome might be to the Pastors, what possibly could happen to CHC ?

1) Change management and continue to cheat $
2) Close down CHC
3) Member left to do preaching by themselves w/o pastors
4) Takeover by other churches ?

If CHC is closed down, there will be a sharp spike in Singapore's suicide rate. I am serious.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyoh............this news make me so happy................tonight how to sleep ????

next time when LKY die.............i might not sleep for a week !

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyoh............this news make me so happy................tonight how to sleep ????

next time when LKY die.............i might not sleep for a week !

me too bro...at least CAD will make that pastor lose some sleep in the coming weeks :wink: