• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS!! Michael Palmer Resigned from PAP !!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was told by a RC friend that Mr Palmer is a nice guy, one of the friendlier PAP MPs.

He was never a nice guy, even in the days when he was just a low down lawyer attending the AGMs of the Chinese Swimming Club to ensure that procedures were correct for the erection of committees etc. He always managed to look sick and irritated when procedural questions were asked of him, year after year.

Recently, at a friendly golf tournament, he was aloof and stood apart from every body else before teeing off. His DAD Vernon Palmer, the former news reader was a much nicer person - always with a ready smile for trolls working in the old radio set-up. I am sure his dad is quite proud of him now, from his grave.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP’s handling of Palmer affair put WP’s handling of Yaw affair to shame

BECAUSE PAP DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF 人情。

that is why they are ruthless to see peasnts suffer while they enjoy their millions!!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was never a nice guy, even in the days when he was just a low down lawyer attending the AGMs of the Chinese Swimming Club to ensure that procedures were correct for the erection of committees etc. He always managed to look sick and irritated when procedural questions were asked of him, year after year.

Recently, at a friendly golf tournament, he was aloof and stood apart from every body else before teeing off. His DAD Vernon Palmer, the former news reader was a much nicer person - always with a ready smile for trolls working in the old radio set-up. I am sure his dad is quite proud of him now, from his grave.

Datok, Agree.

Vernon can also hold his liquor well.:o

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[COLOR="#0000CD"[SIZE=5]]Someone was crying and said the following......

You know who I mean hor.......[/SIZE].[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#FF0000"]"This aternoon I chek my CPF and belly happy lor.

Many many money inside my SEE PEE AP.

Then I hear towkay say, "Aiya Miker got ploblem"

I hear the story and I cly and cly and cly.

Aiyoh Why Miker Like Dat One"

So Belly LEEGRETTABLE

A Glave Mistake"
[/COLOR]

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP’s handling of Palmer affair put WP’s handling of Yaw affair to shame

the woman must be a rich elite or from a rich elite family, or from one of high office holder daughter or wife.

not so easily ask to resign if he screwed a commoner?

This type of PAP case will be covered up in propaganda Shitty Times if there is no alternative media. A new can of worms has had opened.

Sir,thank you so much for washing the dirty linen of those dirty politicians.I,plus many others,have no time to follow such affairs as PAP has been forced to become more transparent and their dirty news keep coming up ,thank you,God bless you,amen.

Michael Palmer was secretly fucking one of the PA staff while earning $? million a year from us as speaker of Singapore.

Michael Palmer (born 14 July 1968) is a Singaporean politician and lawyer. A member of the governing People's Action Party (PAP), he was the Speaker of the House in the Parliament of Singapore from October 2011 till December 2012, where he resigned due to an affair with a member of the People's Association (PA).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Palmer_(politician)

MOOLahMOJO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Palmer and mysterious PA staff at PA function..?

20121010.165610_filest.jpg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something not quite right here, timing-wise. Last Sunday's papers had a long interview with him in which he talked big about how he had done a good job, blow blow blow. And then within a week, this piece of news.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Something not quite right here, timing-wise. Last Sunday's papers had a long interview with him in which he talked big about how he had done a good job, blow blow blow. And then within a week, this piece of news.

and does it have anything to do with people becoming full time MPs?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have resigned to take full responsibility for a grave mistake that I have committed. I had a relationship with a member of the People's Association staff working in Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC. While the individual did not work with me directly, Punggol East used to be part of the GRC and continues to work with it. My conduct was improper and it was a serious error of judgment.

- from his press statement.