• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News - GD needs help

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....-.. :eek:

naked_gun_condom_full_body_ridiculous_sex_scene_18s775s-18s776p.jpg

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
He won't return so soon. The only reason why <scroobal> left and <GoldenDragon> is fighting so hard not to be associated with that moniker, is because the identity of the person using both monikers was exposed. :wink:

I have no Cash, credit card, condo, car or country club membership but what I have is time so I'll wait VERY patiently for his return.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He won't return so soon. The only reason why <scroobal> left and <GoldenDragon> is fighting so hard not to be associated with that moniker, is because the identity of the person using both monikers was exposed. :wink:

Spot on. I am with you on that. Congrats.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
.-...---- :eek:

[video=youtube;6n46A6vCS9M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n46A6vCS9M[/video]

Last edited:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
..-....--- :biggrin:

[video=youtube;HRiLQbfsyUs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRiLQbfsyUs[/video]

Last edited:

huatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Golden dragon = JrHolmesJR = Charlie99

Why? Becos I only asked golden dragon did he torture ISA detainees when he was in ISD but all three attacked me. Even after I put in the cursing statement still doing it means only one thing, can't be friends but the same person.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Golden dragon = JrHolmesJR = Charlie99

Why? Becos I only asked golden dragon did he torture ISA detainees when he was in ISD but all three attacked me. Even after I put in the cursing statement still doing it means only one thing, can't be friends but the same person.

I do not recall having "attacked" you.

It is 11:42 hours, Sunday, October 11, 2015, and it is unseasonably high of 17C in Toronto.

I have resided in Toronto for about 30 years, whereas I believe that [GoldenDragon] lives in Singapore.