• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News - GD needs help

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on. Scroobal was going on about how Quek dropped his pants and mooned during a jam and hop. He'd know, since his younger brother was in school with Quek.

Ms Ching disappeared for good. But The White Rose returned one last time when scroobal was about to make his planned exit. His cover was about to be blown, and he was eyeing a promotion to the top post. Civil service man through and through.

Are those threads still around?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder why scroobal kept thinking it was the world's greatest exposé that you are indeed cutebayhunk from Delfi when you've never ever hidden that fact.

i kept wondering what was the big deal about that too as my original handle in delphiforums was published and retained in parenthesis right next to the new alias with the shitty inference. :p

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
-.-.-----.--..-...-..-.- :biggrin:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serious question, how was scroobal manipulative? I have read some of his posts and hardly found them to be.

Another form of manipulation he would do is to praise this or that forummer and some were his clones or to flame them bitching on how much their postings sucked and he truly went the extra mile to create threads like this. Once he mistakenly praised kopiuncle as a very good poster before he started his pro pap rant and attacking and deducting pints from his detractors.

the white rose was a victim of point deduction in stealth mode (no open warfare against him) presumably by a gang with substantive powers and i had to donate some but it was not enough. his points got so low that he didn't appear again. and that ms ching (ex of quek) has also disappeared. i did advise her that scroobal's plagiarization of the story on quek and sumiko was cut and pasted without quotations as though he was quek the protagonist himself. that post on sbf led to quek's ex finding the sbf site and responding to scroobal and exposing him as though he was quek. she in turn was flamed and her points deducted presumably by the same gang (of clones). it was a mess.

According to the screw only his clones and "buddies" were only the victims of such zappings so it shows that his foes like white rose also got zapped but of course this nigger didn't care in fact was thankful of that.

Zeddy and Charlie99's writings here are good, I will never fail to read them.

People should not anyhow attack. Life is short, live and let live.

Here is an example of said manipulation. By always choosing certain forum nicks to be praised or flamed. You guys must know this moniker is one of the cronies of the screw and even allowed his handle to be used by the screw once or 2x He still sticks around to this day praising his master and supporting his master who logs in with clones.

Wonder why scroobal kept thinking it was the world's greatest exposé that you are indeed cutebayhunk from Delfi when you've never ever hidden that fact.

He probably couldn't let it go and keeps on hyping whatever small "achivements" he thinks he has accomplished.

Cheers. I didn't interact with him so was never subjected to what you went through.

I thought he posted plenty of juicy info though. In fact he was one of the reasons why I signed up here initially.

Well his supposed juicy info cannot be verified. He would usually post about so and so who is a public servant or has a certain social standing and tibits of info on that person but which cannot be verified and should be treated as mere gossip. Something like how one would gossip with his colleagues on say his boss having an affair with the secretary which although interesting to talk about serves no other purpose.

Sorry, not me. More often than not he patronize.....

The most ironic thing is the people who announce they want to be assosicated with the screw are actually his own clones. Imagine logging into a different moniker to heap praise unto your other moniker.

jw5

Loyal
He would even zap his own clones or "buddies" just to put people off the track. :wink:

But it doesn't matter, we still want him back. :smile:

According to the screw only his clones and "buddies" were only the victims of such zappings so it shows that his foes like white rose also got zapped but of course this nigger didn't care in fact was thankful of that.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most ironic thing is the people who announce they want to be assosicated with the screw are actually his own clones.
Except the one and only Leongsam:
Yes I am scroobal. I have to admit it as I cannot live with a lie anymore.
I have never criticised scroobal either. In fact I miss him very much and wish that he would come back. His absence keeps me awake at night reminiscing about the good old days when the forum was one big happy family and everybody loved each other to death.

However since I am scroobal too, I guess I could bring him back anytime I want. The ball is in Shanmugam's court.
Who gives a fuck who scroobal is as long as he comes back to liven up the forum.
Where is scroobal? I need him to help me lead our chinese dog club narong has been slacking.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The criteria is now 70% needy and 30% nerdy. :p
You need to be needy. :p
Where is scroobal? I need him to help me lead our chinese dog club narong has been slacking.
Wow got some serious names there. What are the credentials and requirements to join? Can I apply for membership?
I'm 40% needy and 60% nerdy so how like that?
In the case of Luvurbaht, I think it should be 69%. :p