• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: Lee Hsien Yang is the first to donate to Leong Sze Hian’s defence fund

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are better known as the country where political masters that can only sue to contain and manage the opposition.

They cannot do it by other means but can only do it in their own courtrooms and judges.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
杨弟弟 will used his venonous blow stick dig out brother breached of law before...

More dirts under carpet coming out... 若要人不知 除非己摸为...

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are better known as the country where political masters that can only sue to contain and manage the opposition.

They cannot do it by other means but can only do it in their own courtrooms and judges.

He's wasting everyones time for his personal glory, as with his Sibling's affair brought to Parleement for Sinkies to say, how right and honourable Son he is.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

This is the reason why many find it unacceptable. This is unbecoming of a democratic country which sinkieland is supposed to be. Ridiculous!

Politicians are civil servants! Not masters and lords.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This is the reason why many find it unacceptable. This is unbecoming of a democratic country which sinkieland is supposed to be. Ridiculous!

Politicians are civil servants! Not masters and lords.
Their million dollar salary EVERY year makes them supreme. After 4 elections, that 20 years or more than 20m. Song bo sinkies? Got money Got power too. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you so bad one? You like to see your homeland broken into pieces? Come join me SB75 in coming election.

Our homeland is already broken up ....the Ah Nehs have their turfs, the Ah Tiongs have their areas and the Pinoys too. Sinkees are dispersed everywhere and waiting for more foreigners to displace us. We need you to come back and lead us to drive the barbarians out. :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Our homeland is already broken up ....the Ah Nehs have their turfs, the Ah Tiongs have their areas and the Pinoys too. Sinkees are dispersed everywhere and waiting for more foreigners to displace us. We need you to come back and lead us to drive the barbarians out. :biggrin:

Ah Tiongs already took over Geylang lorongs.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I need help myself like me regular therapy, I can't help anyone else

1546055928527.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Their million dollar salary EVERY year makes them supreme. After 4 elections, that 20 years or more than 20m. Song bo sinkies? Got money Got power too. :biggrin:
They should have decreed sinkieland as an Absolute Monarchy from day one, then the Lee Family and their cronies will be accepted as royalties to run the country. Don't call it a Democracy and then piss all over it and the people. Tio boh?