• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: Lee Hsien Yang is the first to donate to Leong Sze Hian’s defence fund

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah gong please get up...
You promised Singaporeans you will get up...
leadership-lessons-from-lee-kuan-yew-rememberinglky-slidecomet-vulcanpost-32-638.jpg

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you smoking too much weed ??? LSW has to come back to Singapore some day to renew his passport. Once he is back, he will be charged and put into Jail.

If LHY is not going to save his son, no one is going to save LSW.

Excuse me, there is no need for anybody to come back SG to renew his passport.

I renewed my passport a few times [new passport each time], without having to go back to SG.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY is a failure. He is not able to rise up. SG is crumbling few years after his death. What LKY thought he built was just hot air

Too much credit has been given to this failure.

The success of SG in the good old days is due to a team of dedicated good men. That failure is only part of the team.

These days we do not have any dedicated good men leading SG. We have dedicated yes men looking forward to their million $$ package.

History is the best judge.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bible says brothers are born enemies...

Cain and Seth are Adam Eve first born sons , Chapter 4, and later Cain killed Seth over God like Seth food offering more the elder son Cain....

All men are not born equal, some are born with ovarian luck than others.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The honourable against the dishonourable son-who will you support?

What kind of individual sue a person for sharing an article while not saying a single word when foreigners intrude into his territorial waters-is he fit to be even an MP?
Neither. They are all Lees. Lol :biggrin:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHY is doing the right thing

cos Pinky is the one who wanna sue his son

until his pant drops

sue good, sue together

makcik said one

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
“Whilst it may be my name on the case file, this action is bigger than my name, bigger than just the one ordinary Singaporean that I am. It is for every Singaporean today who has ever shared a post on Facebook, for every child who will share a post on Facebook and for the unborn generations to come."

Hopefully, the above is enough to jolt sinkies. I won't be surprised if he gets donations in the six figures.