• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Empress Dowager Ho Ching Has Spoken : Wear A Mask!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Surgical masks are absolutely useless and actually increase the risk of transmission.
:rolleyes::biggrin:
1585615423092.jpeg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ho Ching also say that. You not happy, go comment on her facebook and fuck her with your repetitious spam lah

I would love to but I don't have a facebook account. If she wants to engage me she'll have to come here.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I'd die of suffocation rather than the coronavirus. As a highly tuned athlete I need a huge amount of oxygen to feed my high VO2 max.

The fact that my FTP is above 250 watts tells the whole story.
ya lah ya lah, you are very fit. Still, better stay safe rather than chance it. 589 cases now in NZ and rising fast.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
ya lah ya lah, you are very fit. Still, better stay safe rather than chance it. 589 cases now in NZ and rising fast.

I honestly don't give a shit about this coronavirus crap. If you die you die. I'm far more likely to be run over by a truck. I almost got killed yesterday when a car did a sudden U turn in front of me with no warning whatsoever.

If you look at the stats for % cyclists getting killed or injured it's higher than coronavirus outcomes.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I honestly don't give a shit about this coronavirus crap. If you die you die. I'm far more likely to be run over by a truck. I almost got killed yesterday when a car did a sudden U turn in front of me with no warning whatsoever.

If you look at the stats for % cyclists getting killed or injured it's higher than coronavirus outcomes.
KNN, you sound just like me! Die die lah! We can but do all we can, whatever will be will still be. Looks like it wasn't your time yet yesterday.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u.s. cdc may instruct the wearing of reusable and washable homemade masks for those not working in clinics, hospitals and quarantine facilities. medical and n69 masks to be reserved for 1st responders and medical personnel only. advisory cumming soon.