• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

*BREAKING** Blogger Roy Ngerng has managed to reach his 70k Target in less than 4 day

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: *BREAKING** Blogger Roy Ngerng has managed to reach his 70k Target in less than 4

Tonight, Pinky will have dinner with his most trusted lieutenants to discuss strategy. The Indian gangs - shamu, vivian, tharman - will be there. Kee Chiu will be there as well. Jinx will lead the discussion.

no Teo Chee Hean?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: *BREAKING** Blogger Roy Ngerng has managed to reach his 70k Target in less than 4

no Teo Chee Hean?

Pointless to invite him as he will fall asleep. Glad that he is not the Navy Chief ...his sleeping on the job will be disastrous for the defence of the country (not that the country can be defended in the first place).

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lee Hsien Loong does not really like Teo Chee Hean.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure they can amend the laws last minute and further incriminate Roy. But at what cost, politically? :wink:

Lee Hsien Loong had better not bite off more than he can chew. Just because you are the highest paid politician on the planet, does not mean you are invincible and infallible.

PAP only know one way to deal with those who oppose them - to bully n sue them. And they will take whatever means to succeed, by stretching existing laws or changing them to such ridiculous extent that the whole world will laugh at. No matter what the political cost may be, PAP will proceed in the way they had always done. Simply because they don't know how else to deal with the likes of Roy. That's what the Old Fart had imparted to them.

But like u and many of fellow forumers, we sure hope that it will lead to the most severe backlash the PAP has ever encounter in 2016.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can be assured that the PAPzis are reeling from this Roy saga and many are fearing their demise come 2016. We should continue with the pressure for the next two years. Once the CPF has cooled down, it's on to the HDB and this will kick their asses even more as there is no reason for secrecy on the cost for building HDB flats and yet till today after thousands upon thousands of questions on this matter, no one from the PAP or HDB has answered this simple and important question. The lack of transparency within the HDB and their workings is truly incredible and they will pay a hefty price come 2016.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think CSJ is jealous. No one bothered to do this for him when he was sued.

For all you know, Roy might have been inspired by CSJ.

CSJ lost out by the fact that he was badly smeared by the cock-sucking media.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Roy Ngerng has made history.

The record will show that he was equal to JBJ, Chee Soon Juan in standing up against the regime in the face of financially ruining lawsuits.

The name Roy Ngerng will be penned alongside the likes of Francis Seow, Ang Swee Chai, and Chia Thye Poh.

Let the record show that Roy Ngerng is a true son of Singapore and we are humbled by his contribution to the betterment of our country.

Major Goh Meng Seng (BG rank in PAP IB) is going to attack Roy soon.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Hahah.

People have literally turned Roy's bank account into a reputation sheet!

I'm happy to see that LKY has also come out in favor of Roy. This shows that he is a fair an honorable man who has no qualms about donating money to Roy whom he obviously feels has been unfairly sued.

This should also put to bed all the talk about nepotism playing a part in the appointment of LHL as PM. It is obvious that LKY does not allow family ties to influence his decisions.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lee Kuan Yew only donated $0.01. Anyway it's the sincerity and not amount that matters. Lol.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lee Hsien Loong does not really like Teo Chee Hean.

From what I know they are very close. They are also cousins. TCH wouldn't be in such a high post if not for these. He is a trusted member of the clan.

Klopp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bookies also donated to his cause.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now that sum represents many people. The height of stupidity will be for assloon win the case. How many people will be pissed off then?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now that sum represents many people. The height of stupidity will be for assloon win the case. How many people will be pissed off then?

Now is the time to target the useless bastards in Ang Mo Kio GRC to make sure that they are with the rest of the population and they should vote out Transgender Loong. Those bastards living in Ang Mo Kio are the most useless scums in Singapore if they vote the Transgender again. What kind of a daft fool will vote for someone who will buy support and and fix adversaries. KNNPCB to Ang Mo Kio voters, you better stand up and be counted. :oIo:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP only know one way to deal with those who oppose them - to bully n sue them. And they will take whatever means to succeed, by stretching existing laws or changing them to such ridiculous extent that the whole world will laugh at. No matter what the political cost may be, PAP will proceed in the way they had always done. Simply because they don't know how else to deal with the likes of Roy. That's what the Old Fart had imparted to them.

But like u and many of fellow forumers, we sure hope that it will lead to the most severe backlash the PAP has ever encounter in 2016.

You can be assured that the PAPzis are reeling from this Roy saga and many are fearing their demise come 2016. We should continue with the pressure for the next two years. Once the CPF has cooled down, it's on to the HDB and this will kick their asses even more as there is no reason for secrecy on the cost for building HDB flats and yet till today after thousands upon thousands of questions on this matter, no one from the PAP or HDB has answered this simple and important question. The lack of transparency within the HDB and their workings is truly incredible and they will pay a hefty price come 2016.

Bookies also donated to his cause.

MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THAT THE FUCKING PAPs ARE SCREWING AND SUEING THE SINGAPOREANS
AND NOT JUST ROY

PAPs ARE ATTACKING SINGAPOREANS BY THIS ATTACK ON ROY
PAPs ARE FIXING THEIR PIANO WIRES AROUND THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
PAPs ARE FIXING THE NECKLACE OF BURNING CAR TYRES ON THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
WILL SINGAPOREANS REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH FOR PAPs TO FUCK
AND TO TIEW AND TO TIE PIANO WIRES?

TURN UP AT THE RALLY AT HONG LIM TO SUPPORT ROY AND SHOW PAPs WE FIGHT THIS TIME
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

GET RID OF THE POISON IN SINGAPORE
HANG ALL THOSE FUCKING PAPs AND THEIR COLLABORATORS
BBQ THE BASTARD PAPs

AND SINGAPORE CAN BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN SWITZERLAND

OR REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED TO BE TIEWED TO BE KANNED BY THE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES

Kill them all PAPs
Let GOD sort out the good from the really bad ones
The good PAPs can then eat joss sticks and candle wax from time to time
The bad PAPs like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be raped and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons and not ever
get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.

They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP.

Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.

Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]Roy’s legal defense fund hits $70K target in 4 days[/h]

dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
June 2nd, 2014 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Editorial

In an incredible feat, blogger Roy Ngerng who is currently being sued by PM
Lee for defamation raised $72,043.91 from the public in 4 days for his legal
defense fund:

unnamed.jpg
Writing on his blog [Link],
Roy thanked everyone for the support.

He said, “Today is Day 4 of the fund raising and we have managed to reach the
target of $70,000.”

“I would like to thank everyone for the support and for the unity that we
have shown. I had managed to speak to several Singaporeans who had passed the
funds to me. They had wanted to thank me for standing up on behalf of
Singaporeans to voice out. Please know that the support you give means a lot and
I will continue to stay strong and stay on course with everyone,” he added.

“Thanks to Singaporeans, we have managed to reach the target in 4 days. Thank
you everyone.”

Roy also said that a number of Singaporeans actually met up with him and
delivered cash to him personally:

unnamed1.jpg

unnamed2.jpg

He said, “Last night (1 Jun), I received 3 amounts of $70, $200 and $620 from
three groups of people. This afternoon, I had also received $600. I was able to
chat with two of them.”

“With one gentleman and his friend. We sat at my void deck to discuss about
the CPF. His colleagues had discussed the case and they would like to contribute
to fight the case, and were supportive that someone had wanted to speak up on
the CPF.”

Now that the $70,000 target has been reached, Roy said he will not be seeking
funds at this point.

He said, “We have reached the target of $70,000 for the legal and court fees.
I will not be actively seeking for funds at this point. For the actual amount of
damages, we would only be able to know after the court case is over.”

“I understand that funds might still be coming in. I will continue to keep a
transparent records of the funds so as to be accountable and allow everyone to
keep track of the funds,” he added.

“I am thankful that many Singaporeans have come on-board to support the
cause. The CPF is an issue that affects everyone, and this episode has
galvanized Singaporeans. I will continue to do my part and stand strong to fight
for answers on our CPF. Thank you for your support. I will continue to speak up
on the CPF to raise awareness and to advocate for CPF changes that will benefit
and protect Singaporeans.”

On 7 June at 4pm, Roy and the other activists will also be organising an
event at Hong Lim Park to talk about the CPF issue and making several demands
[Link]:

• To increase CPF interest rates be pegging to what GIC and Temasek Holdings
    earn
  • The right to opt-out from the CPF Minimum Sum and CPF Life schemes and be
    able to withdraw CPF
  • Full reports from GIC, Temasek Holdings and MAS on how CPF is being invested
  • To increase the CPF payout

With regard to PM Lee’s legal actions against Roy, many have felt that it was
a bit overboard.

A blogger wrote (‘An absurd defamation suit by Prime Minister Lee‘):

“I can understand if the PM sues another politician; a professional of
standing or a media person because that fellow is credible. But who is Roy
Ngerng?”

“To me it is laughable to suggest Roy could defame the PM with his blog
posts. Far too many of us do not think he analyze the CPF issue correctly
anyway. How many readers of his blog are so inane to only read him and not
others including expert views before making up their own minds. We are no longer
in the Middle Ages or a very undeveloped country where people believe and spread
silly rumors.”

“The PM stand to lose more by suing this nobody for defamation. And if he
thinks Roy is the monkey he is out to kill as a warning to the rest of us, I
think he has achieved some success. However this is not worth it because in the
privacy of our votes, we will “defame” him with our choice which he cannot sue
us.”
Reader Patrick Low commented (‘Why is it necessary for PM Lee to sue Roy Ngerng?‘):

“Why can’t he be a magnanimous Prime Minister and invite this erring young
fellow Singaporean for a cup of tea and thrash out with him why and how he has
gone wrong in his analysis.”

“In so doing he would have earned the respect of millions of Singaporeans and
thousands of bloggers in the social media who can begin to relook at his new
style of governance and perhaps adopt a less hostile attitude towards his new
brand of ‘constructive politics’.”
Former Presidential candidate Tan Kin Lian wrote on his blog hoping that PM
Lee will be magnanimous over the incident (‘Not being magnanimous could damage PM’s reputation‘):

“There is still time for an amicable, out-of-court settlement. I hope that
the prime minister will take this opportunity to show that he is
magnanimous.”
Another former Presidential candidate Dr Tan Cheng Bock also wrote on his
Facebook page (‘Dr Tan Cheng Bock: The CPF and beyond‘):

“Younger Singaporeans, better educated, and with a more enquiring mind zoomed
in on how the CPF money was invested. They raised some pertinent questions like
interest rates and want to know where, how and quantum of return from
investments but they got same standard answers (e.g. CPF are invested in
Singapore government bonds). This did not satisfy their young minds. They want
to know whether GIC and Temasek holdings are also managing the funds. But
apparently these questions were not well clarified. This created a suspicion of
the government not being transparent and that the government was not revealing
the true status of our money in the CPF.”

“As the answers were not forth coming, more pressure was exerted through the
new media and some got carried away too far with allegation of wrong doings by
the authorities. So the big stick was used.”
Dr Tan also opined that there will be more such “standoffs” in future. He
said:

“The CPF issue is but one of many such encounters that the government will
have to face. It is very challenging and difficult.

There will be more such standoffs. But for now, how is the government going
to manage this? Will the tough action taken, strengthen the resolve of the young
or a more engaging approach be a better way for such encounters in future?

How hard the big stick is used will be carefully watched both by Singaporeans
and Singapore watchers abroad.”