• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

*BREAKING** Blogger Roy Ngerng has managed to reach his 70k Target in less than 4 day

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: *BREAKING** Blogger Roy Ngerng has managed to reach his 70k Target in less than 4

Pointless to invite him as he will fall asleep. Glad that he is not the Navy Chief ...his sleeping on the job will be disastrous for the defence of the country (not that the country can be defended in the first place).

You cannot blame him, for "SINgpore has a very long coastline"!! you forgot this statement, full of mangrove swamps & peat bogs...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: *BREAKING** Blogger Roy Ngerng has managed to reach his 70k Target in less than 4

Poor JBJ never got this much support

Joshua is waiting at the cul de sac on the other side, with hatchet & with others...waiting for his one & only "kawan" who will will SOON cross the River Styx!!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You cannot blame him, for "SINgpore has a very long coastline"!! you forgot this statement, full of mangrove swamps & peat bogs...

I tot the above statement from the arsehole 我幹先。

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know new citizen couple telling me "no vote for PAP" next election.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

屎佛窿 loong has helped made Roy into a hero....
If Roy gets bankrupted he will become a martyr...
Lose lose situation for bully kechil Pee M....

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the social-political community in the internet very well-organized nowadays. raised $70K for him in 4 days. i'm surprised at the result.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the social-political community in the internet very well-organized nowadays. raised $70K for him in 4 days. i'm surprised at the result.
did shittimes publish this??????

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

PAP just like Kopisai...forever PWNING themselves...hahaha :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know new citizen couple telling me "no vote for PAP" next election.

Indeed, they should vote for someone with higher stats. :wink:

exs63iH.png

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase Money Talks.