• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BRAVEST Little Girl (5 years Old)

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
BRAVEST Little Girl (5 years Old)

A Message to humanity. This could had been my little cousin, and one of the soldiers could of had been my other male cousin(Iraqi Veteran). When I saw this video on Youtube I felt a great responsibility as a human being to make sure I can let Jenny's voice be heard. Even if it's from a few. Jenny lives in everyone of us. This is bravery. She could of gotten shot, but she stood up for her belief. Freedom, NO WAR, but Peace. I am not Muslim, I am not Christian, I am not Jewlish, I am not Buddist. I AM HUMAN. I am evolved enough to know that if I sign a contract that involves shooting a stranger I have no business with, and when the time come, I shoot him, I will never be able to sleep in peace again.

Many great wars to come, if we don't stop this silliness of greed, of land, of color, of race, of gender. We must STOP, and we must think for ourselves, not let anyone think for us, we must research the "why" of things. IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS. Ask a holocaust survivior if he/she wish they knew what was going to happen to them. They will tell you, they really wish they knew. If you care for your life, or your loved ones, research, draw your own conclusions and please make sure that in your heart you made the right choice. Because it could be the last choice.

{none of this footage or music belongs to me, I just did an obligatory deed}

Jenny's voice:

"All your armies, all your fighters All your tanks, and all your soldiers Against a boy holding a stone Standing there all alone In his eyes I see the sun In his smile I see the moon And I wonder, I only wonder Who is weak, and who is strong? Who is right, and who is wrong? And I wish, I only wish That the truth has a tongue....! "

{Palestinian girl Jenny (5 years) from the village of Nabi Saleh north west of Ramallah, Israeli soldiers courageously online on one of the entrances to the village in English and talk about the enormous injustice perpetrated against them by the Israeli occupation. These soldiers and tried to evade the voice of the girl Jenny who was wearing a dress and the Palestinian Toshan kuffiya which In place, and talked about the demise of Omnyatea occupation and said to them: "You are really crazy." Topped with a Palestinian flag, where it has pursued a strong, courageous and personally directed their messages to each soldier is]

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bravery? Notice that she was filmed from at least three angles. Its all a propaganda set up with loads of handlers behind her, hidden from the camera.
Also notice that she spoke English, not Arabic, something very unnatural for them.

Its sad that these arabs used a little girl like that.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bravery? Notice that she was filmed from at least three angles. Its all a propaganda set up with loads of handlers behind her, hidden from the camera.
Also notice that she spoke English, not Arabic, something very unnatural for them.

Its sad that these arabs used a little girl like that.

Behind an innocent girl the propagate violence, ask the Kuwaitis, what sort of friends they are or the Jordanians? Nobody ever question the Palestinians on this? :rolleyes: I usually don't get involved in this...but this is too much!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What sort of parents would allow their daughter to do this?! Those arabs are bastards to make use of a young girl.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is a thin line between brave and stupid.

If your decision come out positive, you're brave. If negative, you are stupid.

This is not brave but naive... Only Sinkapore soldiers are the bravest!

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, i got to disagree on this leh!
2. only the maids in question are the bravest of all.
3. taking the punishments, carrying bags & guns!
4. hahaha!

I went for my RT yesterday and there was a NSF unit learning how to build their POW cage at the SOC ground. Guess what did they used to carry the concertina wires to the SIC field?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went for my RT yesterday and there was a NSF unit learning how to build their POW cage at the SOC ground. Guess what did they used to carry the concertina wires to the SIC field?

Work gloves are standard issue items for carrying concertina wires, iron pickets and other stuff.

Go ahead, be a hero and carry concertina wires with your bare hands.