• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

boomer uncle always like that nowadays

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am at the hawker now and I eat cheap breakfast. However I see many retirees are having more expensive and heavier breakfast than I. I wonder why they have to eat so much.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am at the hawker now and I eat cheap breakfast. However I see many retirees are having more expensive and heavier breakfast than I. I wonder why they have to eat so much.
Retirees in Singapore are rich, their HDB worth 200-400% more than their purchase price. If they rent out their rooms, they fetch over $1000 per room now. Of course they can makan better food. Many people very filial to their aging parents because HDB worths a lot now, u know.

sandwiched class like realDonaldTrump skips breakfast.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
7-11 is my favourite hunt.

They sell cheap beers, chilled at NTUC Fairprice price.
I can also avoid Asia Pacific Breweries products as they hired the worst regulars from SAF, those type that go back to bunk to sleep after morning roll-call. As much as I can, I avoid buying their Tiger, Anchor, ABC, Heineken.

This month's promotion is BREDA at 7-11
333ml can, 3 for $6
500ml can, 1 for $5.50, Buy-2 Get-2 Free.

_vyr_9238_BREDA-BEER-PREMIUM-LAGER--33cl--Nr-1.jpg
That is cheap. Pls share more