• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

boomer uncle always like that nowadays

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last remnants of these genes. Once the more educated younger generation takes over, they will become relics. Treasure them while they lasts.

the-coolies-by-chong-fah-cheong-singapore-art-museum-singapore-cb99h8.jpg

View attachment 190416
EPL matches are so expensive now, if we give them free mediacorp EPL matches and Netflix to watch, beer sales will drop.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The youngest and prettiest beer promoters work in Chijmes and Boat Quay, paid by the beer distributors.
Tier 2 goes to the prime districts kopitiam.
Tier 3 are at the outskirts kopitiam.
In chijimes and boat Quay need to know English or young and pretty is enough ?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
In chijimes and boat Quay need to know English or young and pretty is enough ?
Tier 1 must be petite and wear tight clothes. By and large, it is a decent job, no touching, many in Tier-1 are students working part-time.

Local gals in Tier-1, usually more friendly to AMDK.
Malaysians in Tier-1 are warmer to us.

realDonaldTrump can only afford Tier 2 and 3.
Tier-2 and 3 told me that the former army-regulars working in Asia Pacific Breweries are more disrespectful and sexual-harass them more than kopitiam uncles.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If 50-year old virgin go interview, which tier will she be assigned ? Customers should pay a premium for having a virgin.
I think the interviewer will let her choose go tier1 and try to sell virginity if no business then kick to tier3 . If the incumbent rather go tier3 and skip trying also can.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the interviewer will let her choose go tier1 and try to sell virginity if no business then kick to tier3 . If the incumbent rather go tier3 and skip trying also can.
You missed an important step.

The interviewer will ask for proof of virginity, and the interviewer will be issued a virginity challenge. If she produces evidence from a hospital, then the post 18 generations of the interviewer must become whores.

So now, what do you think ? The interviewer will assign Tier 1 or Tier 3 ? :sneaky:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Pap should ban uncle's gathering and drinking in coffee shops. They can ban ah neh from drinking why not uncle's?
Don't say like that leh. If like that, where can my kakis and I go for our daily beer? Where can we go to flirt with chio beer aunties?:biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

The interviewer will ask for proof of virginity, and the interviewer will be issued a virginity challenge. If she produces evidence from a hospital, then the post 18 generations of the interviewer must become whores.

So now, what do you think ? The interviewer will assign Tier 1 or Tier 3 ? :sneaky:
Good point.
I missed the most critical one.
In order to qualify for tier1 as a 50yo virgin a seng mok incumbent will get the cert done beforehand and bring it there.
If use mouth say only is like going interview and saying you are a graduate without showing your cert.
Maybe the interviewer may accept verbal approval if the incumbent willing to spread wide her leg on the spot for checking :whistling:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point.
I missed the most critical one.
In order to qualify for tier1 as a 50yo virgin a seng mok incumbent will get the cert done beforehand and bring it there.
If use mouth say only is like going interview and saying you are a graduate without showing your cert.
Maybe the interviewer may accept verbal approval if the incumbent willing to spread wide her leg on the spot for checking :whistling:
uncle, let's wait for auntie @ginfreely to up u!
:geek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tier 1 must be petite and wear tight clothes. By and large, it is a decent job, no touching, many in Tier-1 are students working part-time.

Local gals in Tier-1, usually more friendly to AMDK.
Malaysians in Tier-1 are warmer to us.

realDonaldTrump can only afford Tier 2 and 3.
Tier-2 and 3 told me that the former army-regulars working in Asia Pacific Breweries are more disrespectful and sexual-harass them more than kopitiam uncles.
i’m into tier 6.9, retired beer auntie subletting out her hdb flat.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No wonder no one else can come up with a list to beat me. Only jealous loser Cantonese bully dogs @musclepower that want to open his cheap dirty mouth to insult people list of good deeds is fake while he dare not swear if it’s real he die a violent death and next 18 generations family women be whores is a good reflection of him being 言行不一真小人indeed.
Cantonese bully dog scammer son of prostitute don’t act blur pretend don’t know got NRIC virginity test challenge. Show your ccb identity take up my challenge to see cert. Pui! Dare not take up challenge now act like don’t have. Dare not swear means what? You are a LIAR you know that I am a virgin and i did all those good deeds that you called fake based on nothing but your Ccb Cantonese mouth and that’s why you dare not swear. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle, let's wait for auntie @ginfreely to up u!
:geek:
@musclepower son of public toilet busted fake 言行不一的真小人dare not swear run to other threads to do evil perpetuating lies that he knows are lies and he dare not take up challenge and dare not swear to die violent death and his 18 generations family women be whores and yet want to win like @rotiprata @sbfuncle hide in rat hole thick skin don’t swear just open cheap mouth. Be a man and not dogs lah. Pui!

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't say like that leh. If like that, where can my kakis and I go for our daily beer? Where can we go to flirt with chio beer aunties?:biggrin:

7-11 is my favourite hunt.

They sell cheap beers, chilled at NTUC Fairprice price.
I can also avoid Asia Pacific Breweries products as they hired the worst regulars from SAF, those type that go back to bunk to sleep after morning roll-call. As much as I can, I avoid buying their Tiger, Anchor, ABC, Heineken.

This month's promotion is BREDA at 7-11
333ml can, 3 for $6
500ml can, 1 for $5.50, Buy-2 Get-2 Free.

_vyr_9238_BREDA-BEER-PREMIUM-LAGER--33cl--Nr-1.jpg

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just 1 punch straight, he will keep quiet after that
The situation is worse in boat quay, clarke quay.

police rarely get called up to handle drunkards at kopitiams, but almost every weekend they have to handle drunk foreigners at boat quay and clarke quary.