• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Binance in trouble

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
withdrawals slower now because... ...

this is the same tactic that every fucking crypto firm used. when they have red ink everywhere, stall the withdrawals.

from FTX to Binance and Quadriga CX. All high-flying young scam artists.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
dude. this sounds like tanwahtiu reasoning.

this is akin to blaming england for China's humiliation. The Chinese were already in the hole, only a matter of who was riding them. Similarly, FTX was already in the hole, Binance just delivered the final blow.
:roflmao:Tanwahtiu reasoning, that's a good one!

Yep, CZ was quite upset with O’Leary's allegations.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've worked in tiong companies and I can vouch for their bo-chup, bo-hiew, agak-agak-tio-ho attitude towards QC. Tiongs are a fucking hopeless race. The Japs should have invaded tiong-cock and cultivate the artisan spirit into this hopeless race.
Aren't they're descendents now called sinkiporean with almost exactly the same attitude?
I am just waiting for Bitcoin to implode. Have you seen the stock price of Micro strategy? Don't think that Michael Saylor is having a good time
The original Bitcoin won't implode. Because the underlying reasons for their existence remains solid.
Will Temasek in trouble again like FRX if Binance collapse?
They are already in trouble with Binance. They cannot unload their position. It's clearly a future write-off.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if the US law enforcement sets their eyes on you, high chance the thing is going down the drain.

They are :
  1. usually competent
  2. always vicious!
Once, they make it public they're suspecting you of something, expect to be charged. They don't do that unless they're ready to nail you.
They aren't doing anything now because they are complicit!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
They aren't doing anything now because they are complicit!
usually they won't even make any noise if complicit. They are the trickiest sons-of-bitches I've ever seen. All those people freaking out about indians=snakes have no idea that indian con artists are like primary school level compared to the university level guys in the US.

I think it's a matter of baiting someone. Who that is I dunno. Could be trying to encourage it to crash by freaking out people or something like that.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
usually they won't even make any noise if complicit. They are the trickiest sons-of-bitches I've ever seen. All those people freaking out about indians=snakes have no idea that indian con artists are like primary school level compared to the university level guys in the US.

I think it's a matter of baiting someone. Who that is I dunno. Could be trying to encourage it to crash by freaking out people or something like that.
The various law enforcement agenies like CIA and FBI are cohorts with the Biden party and beholden to them. Why rock the boat when there's money to be made under the table for everyone?
BTW this FTX motherfucker will be jailed in the same place as Epstein. A very good chance he will meet his ancestors under questionable circumstances. As they always say "Dead men tell no tales"....