• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Binance in trouble

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Michael Saylor dispensing wisdom like he usually does, rather effectively I might add. He owns 17,732 BTC and his company MicroStrategy owns 130,000 BTC.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Binance Deliberately Caused FTX Collapse: Kevin O’Leary​

Mathew Di Salvo
Thu, December 15, 2022 at 8:52 AM

5e262af85993ca3ac09741f462264810

Canadian entrepreneur and “Shark Tank” star Kevin O’Leary today slammed crypto exchange Binance—and claimed it caused the collapse of FTX on purpose.

Speaking at the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs hearing, the celebrity businessman also said Binance is a “massive, unregulated monopoly now.”

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
All tiong companies have ridiculously high leverage, that's why their economy is so fucked now.
yes, the same goes in my industry.

The cost of making something is $1 but they can sell for $0.95 or $0.90, not because they are more efficient or cheaper. Usually they cut corners or most of them resort to "dumping" below cost to qualify for more bank loans and default the banks. The boss and management continues to pay themselves well with the financing from their banks, being a "fast-growing" company.

Then the same boss from the defaulted company has multiple IDs and restart another company to continue screwing us.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, the same goes in my industry.

The cost of making something is $1 but they can sell for $0.95 or $0.90, not because they are more efficient or cheaper. Usually they cut corners or most of them resort to "dumping" below cost to qualify for more bank loans and default the banks. The boss and management continues to pay themselves well with the financing from their banks, being a "fast-growing" company.

Then the same boss from the defaulted company has multiple IDs and restart another company to continue screwing us.
I've worked in tiong companies and I can vouch for their bo-chup, bo-hiew, agak-agak-tio-ho attitude towards QC. Tiongs are a fucking hopeless race. The Japs should have invaded tiong-cock and cultivate the artisan spirit into this hopeless race.

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just waiting for Bitcoin to implode. Have you seen the stock price of Micro strategy? Don't think that Michael Saylor is having a good time

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've worked in tiong companies and I can vouch for their bo-chup, bo-hiew, agak-agak-tio-ho attitude towards QC. Tiongs are a fucking hopeless race. The Japs should have invaded tiong-cock and cultivate the artisan spirit into this hopeless race.
The Koreans are also very similar in cutting corners wherever they can. Search for all the complaints on HYUNDAI and KIA vehicles online and how they both refuted customers' warranty claims in the US. One of my ex-colleague had worked with a Korean company before and he also told me the same thing. My present neighbour is working for SAMSUNG in the oil refinery industry and he also said the same. I used to have Korean clients before during my working years and I had also noticed the same pattern. That's why I'm not a fan of Korean products.

That's why that Korean crypto fugitive from Terraform Labs, Do Kwon, is now hiding in Serbia.

Source: https://www.ctvnews.ca/business/sou...ugitive-do-kwon-is-hiding-in-serbia-1.6192409

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Koreans are also very similar in cutting corners wherever they can. Search for all the complaints on HYUNDAI and KIA vehicles online and how they both refuted customers' warranty claims in the US. One of my ex-colleague had worked with a Korean company before and he also told me the same thing. My present neighbour is working for SAMSUNG in the oil refinery industry and he also said the same. I used to have Korean clients before during my working years and I had also noticed the same pattern. That's why I'm not a fan of Korean products.

That's why that Korean crypto fugitive from Terraform Labs, Do Kwon, is now hiding in Serbia.

Source: https://www.ctvnews.ca/business/sou...ugitive-do-kwon-is-hiding-in-serbia-1.6192409

It is a simple TRUTH in general that both China and South Korea are unreliable on their products and services!!
Their agenda is to make as much as money possible within short terms jeopardizing their economies. Such folks will not have a long-term vison at all.

Unfortunately, Singapore which had a good reputation in the past, jumped the gun to follow the similar short-cuts in their policies in FinTech because CECA is behind every strategic decision PAP government makes. I knew it, but I can't help. But the rule of thumb, India never has any success stories, but they will NEVER let us succeed too if PAP takes their cunning-advice. Their short-cut ideas may work elsewhere even in USA. But not in SG.

FYI. FTX was collapsed because of an Indian-origin executive was part of co-founder's 'inner circle' that ran crypto empire

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...at-ran-crypto-empire/articleshow/95491869.cms

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a simple TRUTH in general that both China and South Korea are unreliable on their products and services!!

Their agenda is to make as much as money possible within short terms jeopardizing their economies. Such folks will not have a long-term vison at all.

Unfortunately, Singapore which had a good reputation in the past, jumped the gun to follow the similar short-cuts in their policies in FinTech because CECA is behind every strategic decision PAP government makes. I knew it, but I can't help. But the rule of thumb, India never has any success stories, but they will NEVER let us succeed too if PAP takes their cunning-advice. Their short-cut ideas may work elsewhere even in USA. But not in SG.

FYI. FTX was collapsed because of an Indian-origin executive was part of co-founder's 'inner circle' that ran crypto empire

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...an-crypto-empire/articleshow/9Will5491869.cms

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...tW-ran-crypto-empire/articleshow/95491869.cms

Will Temasek in trouble again like FRX if Binance collapse?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Traditional currency and saving of your excess funds, there's a back up for all the value in your money u save by bank, government , bonds and other financial institution.
For Crypto, even the exchange also can't gurantee the value of your investment.
the only guarantee in crypto is nothing is guaranteed.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

Binance Deliberately Caused FTX Collapse: Kevin O’Leary​

Mathew Di Salvo
Thu, December 15, 2022 at 8:52 AM

5e262af85993ca3ac09741f462264810

Canadian entrepreneur and “Shark Tank” star Kevin O’Leary today slammed crypto exchange Binance—and claimed it caused the collapse of FTX on purpose.

Speaking at the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs hearing, the celebrity businessman also said Binance is a “massive, unregulated monopoly now.”

dude. this sounds like tanwahtiu reasoning.

this is akin to blaming england for China's humiliation. The Chinese were already in the hole, only a matter of who was riding them. Similarly, FTX was already in the hole, Binance just delivered the final blow.