• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big Shot sir is allow to leave SG with 500k bail de woh

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe I want to plan for Brisbane and Sunshine Coast for my next trip. Can visit Australia zoo . Pls share with me more information
Australian Zoo is closer brisbane, very far from Gold Coast. Scoot stopped direct flight to Goldcoast now, so it is quite expensive to go there and need to transit somewhere so it is a long flight/layover.

Aussie dollar is cheap but flight expensive, maybe can consider other cities with direct flights to Singapore.

Brisbane - you visited.
Sydney, Melbourne - Take note of bush fire season
Tasmania - Very expensive
Adelaide - Relaxing laid back university town by the sea.
Perth - A lot of Singaporeans and Malaysian.
Darwin - our Ang Mo Kio wins Darwin

can aim whale/penguin watching in some cities. Australian hospital doctors also gives longer MCs if you want to take a longer break from work, remember to buy/claim travel insurance.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australian Zoo is closer brisbane, very far from Gold Coast. Scoot stopped direct flight to Goldcoast now, so it is quite expensive to go there and need to transit somewhere so it is a long flight/layover.

Aussie dollar is cheap but flight expensive, maybe can consider other cities with direct flights to Singapore.

Brisbane - you visited.

can aim whale/penguin watching in some cities. Australian hospital doctors also gives longer MCs if you want to take a longer break from work, remember to buy/claim travel insurance.
I plan to rent car from Brisbane airport and drive to Sunshine Coast and stay there. It is a 30 min drive from Sunshine Coast to Australia zoo

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iswaran is extremely kind to himself, helping himself to all manner of perks from local businessmen like Ong Beng Seng to advance his business interests.
He is a very kind man, unlike others, instead of taking money, he only took free tickets to concerts and football matches

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Brisbane - you visited.

I like Adelaide...more Asian friendly vs Melborune and more lay back