• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss John, do u reward your staff with Rolex before? SATIK Big Boss Mayidou show u how, kym?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sg.yahoo.com/news/local-int...-staff-at-interior-design-firm-100328983.html

Really Like a Big Boss" de woh

495eed20-bf54-11ee-bb71-1ce7ded21de5

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The white camp are all takers, not giver. The only time they give were empty promises, during erection.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss John must make beedio to boast his social media presence mah....this will increase his footprint and attract more eyeballs, jin good for his successful business to scale to another peak

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss John must make beedio to boast his social media presence mah....this will increase his footprint and attract more eyeballs, jin good for his successful business to scale to another peak
John is a loyal RC grassroot member, he was rewarded many free overseas trips in a year. Free air tickets free accomodation, free meals, allowances for shopping...., after so many years of these freebies it worth more than a Rolex watch, not to mention the business contracts awarded to his company

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Fuck, he's and his kind are the reasons why staircases are always littered with cigarette butts! Ah bengs and müds are the main culprits.

He shared, “I actually sat at the staircase of my office in Singapore. I sat there and smoked for seven days. I reached office at 10am and I would sit there and chain smoke until like 5pm. Then I would go home,

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck, he's and his kind are the reasons why staircases are always littered with cigarette butts! Ah bengs and müds are the main culprits.

He shared, “I actually sat at the staircase of my office in Singapore. I sat there and smoked for seven days. I reached office at 10am and I would sit there and chain smoke until like 5pm. Then I would go home,
Like that machiam ish JLB?