• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Biased or truth

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's one thing i noticed in this forum, those ppl who makes comparisons.

They only compare other's positive to SG negatives. I didn't see a single post or thread that compare all the positives and negatives.

Eg ; When talking about Workers Party or Opposition, i can only see positives comment as if Low Thia Kiang and co. are all GODS... No mistakes by them.

When comes to talking about current SG govt (PAP), all are negatives and some clowns can still come out with sentence like "put the history of what PAP have done in the past aside".

My question here is without the history of SG govt has done for all Singaporeans, will you still be able to sit or hide at home so comfortably to curse n swear at the SG govt?

Comparisons have to be made in as a whole n not just by using the positives versus the negatives.

Donor

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

They only compare other's positive to SG negatives. I didn't see a single post or thread that compare all the positives and negatives.

Can you provide a few examples by quoting the relevant threads or posts? Thank you.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you provide a few examples by quoting the relevant threads or posts? Thank you.

Simple, dun need to do extensive search.... Just go n read those threads that are started by me n it's enough for you to see!!!

The latest example was given by Sideswipe under the thread "What's SO GOOD About Workers Party"!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you here preaching to us when we are diehard critics of the PAP? Won't your effort bear more fruits in the PAP-endorsed forums?

Tell us what are you trying to achieve with your incessant attacks on the WP and unwavering defence of the PAP?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Eg ; When talking about Workers Party or Opposition, i can only see positives comment as if Low Thia Kiang and co. are all GODS... No mistakes by them.

When comes to talking about current SG govt (PAP), all are negatives and some clowns can still come out with sentence like "put the history of what PAP have done in the past aside".

My question here is without the history of SG govt has done for all Singaporeans, will you still be able to sit or hide at home so comfortably to curse n swear at the SG govt?

Comparisons have to be made in as a whole n not just by using the positives versus the negatives.

Why don't you start the ball rolling by highlighting SG's positives in a manner that does not sound like trolling or propaganda? It is your tone that puts people off. It is your mis-spelling of LTK's name ... it should be "Low Thia Khiang", not "Low Thia Kiang" -- that puts people (well, me) off.

Leongsam has been doing a great job promoting SG's positives and what he deems as PAP's positives, but no one says he's a PAP troll. I don't agree with him always but that's the nature of the forum -- to learn how to disagree. There are some times I feel like flying to NZ and debating him directly face to face.

People perceive you as a troll, and hence you've earned the title of PAP troll.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
people should thoroughly scrutinize the actions of the PAP which is the government of the day. there is little needs to micromanage the actions of the WP which is only a small opposition party in parliament.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this HK14K another pappie dog like Kopiuncle? These pap scums are really getting into proving who is the best pap slut. to prove to their masters they deserve the crumbs dropped from the pappie table...

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It would be biased of you to pinpoint this forum without making comparison to our local mainstream media.

Without the spirit, attitude and hard work of our ancestors, PAP can pay themselves millions of dollars today?

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cool_story_bro.jpg

Erm, it's all good and nice if you wish to live in your fairytale construct of Singapore, when you are in HK for 13 years. But unless you've been living in Singapore for the past 13 years, I think you should defer to people who know better, people who live on the ground. My recommendation is stay in Singapore for an entire year, take public transport if possible, because that's what most true blue Singaporeans do, come back to the forum after a year, and give us your feedback. We will be much more receptive that way.

Name me one neighbouring country you cannot cuss and swear about the government, the only one I can think of is Myanmar. The only country in SEAsia that has lots of government restrictions, and guess what, they just opened their media. Which means, their media is more free than ours, ours is still state controlled.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this HK14K another pappie dog like Kopiuncle? These pap scums are really getting into proving who is the best pap slut. to prove to their masters they deserve the crumbs dropped from the pappie table...

Definitely. I don't understand why PAPpies want to flood this forum to preach to us? We can't be converted as we are enlightened. We can see through the PAP bs and crap. The PAP would be better off spending resources to convert fence sitters in the PAP endorsed forums.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definitely. I don't understand why PAPpies want to flood this forum to preach to us? We can't be converted as we are enlightened. We can see through the PAP bs and crap. The PAP would be better off spending resources to convert fence sitters in the PAP endorsed forums.

they said the PAPpies just want to disrupt the forum, chasing away the silent fence sitter guests in this forum.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You know, if I write this in the opposite way, I can find quite a few people who agree that it describes you.

Eg ; When talking about PAP, i can only see positives comment as if Lee Kuan Yew and co. are all GODS... No mistakes by them.

When comes to talking about Workers' Party, all are negatives and some clowns can still come out with sentence like "WP has done nothing at all, zero, kosong".

My question here is without the WP working so hard to run TC, walk the ground and raise issues in parliament, will you still be able to have the PAP work hard to court your vote?

You know there's such a thing called "taking your own advice".

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they said the PAPpies just want to disrupt the forum, chasing away the silent fence sitter guests in this forum.

To me, the timing coincides with the closure of CNA forum with their fair share of PAP supporters crossing over (the non-PAP folks were already here).

But we should welcome them. To chase away fence sitters, PAP supporters also need to provide better arguments. Right now, the standards are not to convincing.

Opposition supporters should also be more focused on rebuttals and not venting frustrations, so as to produce a better image.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

disagree.

it is much more probable that samleong is behind this, let loose some clones, running dogs to throw out some controversies to increase forum traffic.

nothing works better than to put up pro-white scums comments in a pro-oppo forum, or vice versa.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me, the timing coincides with the closure of CNA forum with their fair share of PAP supporters crossing over (the non-PAP folks were already here).

But we should welcome them. To chase away fence sitters, PAP supporters also need to provide better arguments. Right now, the standards are not to convincing.

Opposition supporters should also be more focused on rebuttals and not venting frustrations, so as to produce a better image.

Well, when you meet people like a couple PAP supporters, first you try explain nicely to them, they won't understand, must keep insisting their pro-PAP nonsense is right, despite it's evident failings in the face of logic. I tell you, when half of Singapore burn down, they will still tell you, at least PAP kept the other half safe, and WP no track record.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, when you meet people like a couple PAP supporters, first you try explain nicely to them, they won't understand, must keep insisting their pro-PAP nonsense is right, despite it's evident failings in the face of logic. I tell you, when half of Singapore burn down, they will still tell you, at least PAP kept the other half safe, and WP no track record.

actually i think the white scum i.b are more subtle nowadays.

they know the white scums are indefensible so their new strategy is
a) cast doubt over white scums #1 threat: wp
b) play up rivalry between oppos esp wp vs what-p

for those old enough, they should remember these strategies have been tried and tested on sdp in the early 90s esp (a)

but wp is also not faultless. eg rabid goh, tiko yaw rumoured voting preference, ah singh's stupid reply on possible coalition with white scums, backup candidate poh. so wp really needs to watch over how it present itself to the swing voters

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are forcing your opinion on people and insult them if they don't agree. How is that nice? You should heed tanwahp's advice instead:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel that we who are anti pap in this forum is really no threat to PAP..we not that many members and just here to rant, share ideas and chit chat...as if this will bring down the PAP,,they should better focus on their jobs to better run the country and improve peoples livelihood, than they will really be voted for by popular mandate,,instead of all this gerrymandering, shifting goal posts and intimidating the voters...

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are forcing your opinion on people and insult them if they don't agree. How is that nice? You should heed tanwahp's advice instead:

Oh no peppertail, how would i dare to force my opinion upon others, I'm merely enlightening them.