• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Biased or truth

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, when you meet people like a couple PAP supporters, first you try explain nicely to them, they won't understand, must keep insisting their pro-PAP nonsense is right, despite it's evident failings in the face of logic. I tell you, when half of Singapore burn down, they will still tell you, at least PAP kept the other half safe, and WP no track record.

Yes many dumbfucks from the 60.1% are in denial.

Donor

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's one thing i noticed in this forum, those ppl who makes comparisons.

They only compare other's positive to SG negatives. I didn't see a single post or thread that compare all the positives and negatives.

Eg ; When talking about Workers Party or Opposition, i can only see positives comment as if Low Thia Kiang and co. are all GODS... No mistakes by them.

When comes to talking about current SG govt (PAP), all are negatives and some clowns can still come out with sentence like "put the history of what PAP have done in the past aside".

My question here is without the history of SG govt has done for all Singaporeans, will you still be able to sit or hide at home so comfortably to curse n swear at the SG govt?

Comparisons have to be made in as a whole n not just by using the positives versus the negatives.

Still no examples cited.
Was hoping to at least have a few threads and posts for reference.
Disappointing.