• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware of Borat and Juicylucy

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fucking retard that was before this happened. I tried to tell you me and borat are different people. But since you insist on fighting here then its your choice.
Read the fucking PM again cheebye kia and do some thinking if you know how to do it in the first place.
Chee bye fake storyteller. Shy isnt it?

Wow, u really something hor..Send Private msg try to make peace...now wanna to Tiu me...hahaha...u really FIRST CLASS SBF MODS' Cocksucker!

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah ok i thought you did mean you will stop . Should have known a cheebye kia like you and your mentality.

fuck off...i give the SBf seniors face to stop...dun give me this angmo shit of no grudges...u cb kia..if i see u on the road, u will die! fuckoff!

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you see me on the road you recognise ? Your sister only know me by my cock not my face. Cheebye kia.

anymore stories? i want to hear BS stories cheebye kia.

fuck off...i give the SBf seniors face to stop...dun give me this angmo shit of no grudges...u cb kia..if i see u on the road, u will die! fuckoff!

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheebye kia why you all over the threads. Stick to the ones you started and we fuck each other here la. Kam lan kia or mebbe you like cheebye kia better.

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck him la. I will stalk him until i am banned. Then i will stalk him again until the cheebye kia change his nic. Kam lan cheebye kia.

Anyway how should I address you bro or sis?

He is moving around following me.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck him la. I will stalk him until i am banned. Then i will stalk him again until the cheebye kia change his nic. Kam lan cheebye kia.

Forget him, he is one sicko. Why bother? We are here to share but not tell cock and bull shit stories stolen from others.