• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware of Borat and Juicylucy

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fucking tried to con people and got caught out. Even cheebye kias wont do that. You must be worse.

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why? you bring your sister again? No need la. I sampled already. Ask your sister i got balls or not BS guy

JURONG POINT MRT EXIT. 3pm.
me wear red shirt.

if u got balls, come and talk there...if not go be your ImPoster and start a cocksucking service to SBF mods!

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey cheebye where are you? My points dropping liao. You come in too late i cant fuck you anymore.

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey bullshit story teller? Where did you get money to dress so well? Told stories on other forums? Chee bye kia.

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fucking retard. if i worry about rep points i wont be fighting here with you and your sister. No wonder you cant think. must be the bamboo up your ass.

u motherfucker only worry abt rep points....u really scum and cocksucker to SBF mods! I REPEAT..JURONG POINT 3pm RED SHIRT BLUE JEANS NEAR MRT EXIT..U got seed come see me..no need send private message and pussyfoot me here in SbF

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the only thing you have proven is that you are a fucking BS storyteller who got caught and is now damned shy. Loser cunt.

no balls...I have proven my case..but i will be still at Jurong point waiting...u can bring your kakis if u scared.
limpei will have one to one with you motherfucker imposter !

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my kakis got more taste than that la. Your sister got no standard for us. Cheebye kia. Kum lan kia.

no balls...I have proven my case..but i will be still at Jurong point waiting...u can bring your kakis if u scared.
limpei will have one to one with you motherfucker imposter !