• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best National Day song

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The below posted video will always be the insignificant nobody me best National Day song, because it RESONATES the ideals of our great & courageous Founding & Forefathers, whom on the principle of leaving no one behind, motivated & led citizens to achieve what we have todays, from even a toilet cleaner whom is gainfully employed, contributed to our Nation, to Elected legislators & PM, to pass on to innocent next generations thru our Democracy & Asian values.

Life is no bed of roses & Singapore is no la-la land. Neither is any country on Earth. Perfection does not exists on Earth, but at least, our Founding & Forefathers, whom faced brutalities, servitude, racism & callous attitudes from others, to starve upon a piece of rock back then called Singapore, rolled up their sleeves, got to work, extremely hard, & shown the light & path to us citizens into the future, when other nations at that 60s era, floundered & failed.....

All the best to fellow Singaporeans. Happy National Day soon, no matter what your circumstances in life are. We, or at least the 61%, together as a Nation, will leave no one behind as best as we can thru peaceful discussions, dialogue to find best solutions....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The below posted video will always be the insignificant nobody me best National Day song, because it RESONATES the ideals of our great & courageous Founding & Forefathers, whom on the principle of leaving no one behind, motivated & led citizens to achieve what we have todays, from even a toilet cleaner whom is gainfully employed, contributed to our Nation, to Elected legislators & PM, to pass on to innocent next generations thru our Democracy & Asian values.

Life is no bed of roses & Singapore is no la-la land. Neither is any country on Earth. Perfection does not exists on Earth, but at least, our Founding & Forefathers, whom faced brutalities, servitude, racism & callous attitudes from others, to starve upon a piece of rock back then called Singapore, rolled up their sleeves, got to work, extremely hard, & shown the light & path to us citizens into the future, when other nations at that 60s era, floundered & failed.....

All the best to fellow Singaporeans. Happy National Day soon, no matter what your circumstances in life are. We, or at least the 61%, together as a Nation, will leave no one behind as best as we can thru peaceful discussions, dialogue to find best solutions....

Talk so much... Shakespeare-ism.... where are the Flowery theatric words that you supposed to perform... thee thou thee hee hor haa... things.... go find a new nick... dumbwit...

Founding fathers? These are cowards... the Vietnam US war started in 1963 to 1975... and these bastard founding fathers send their prodigy sons overboard to USUK to study and stay there until the war is over....

these sons did not compete 2.5 years of non break NSF liability term days soldiering.... ask Loong and Yang prodigy sons of LKY....

Knn..

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the best ndp song that sg could possibly have in this lifetime is the 1 by Stephanie sun.
At first I didn't even know it was a ndp song when I first heard the Chinese version.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the best ndp song that sg could possibly have in this lifetime is the 1 by Stephanie sun.
At first I didn't even know it was a ndp song when I first heard the Chinese version.

Why I think is the best is because of the tune, the lyrics and the singer's voice in chronological order of importance . It has exceeded the expectations of a ndp song and had already reached the sky the limit.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck the songs lah. We can't even live up to the standards of the national pledge.

Every year, fewer and fewer flags are flown from homes. This is the best barometer of the state of the nation. Golden days were the 80s, flags flew everywhere.

These days only sycophants fly the flag.

Welcome to the tragedy of King Lear. Wake up from your summer's night dream.