• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Total Defence Strategy is necessary

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch the video & know why. Singapore has come a long way.... Each citizen has a role to play for the survival of our Nation, from a primary schoolboy whom only wants to play football all day, the General Duties NSF man, a receptionist in an SME, workers whom worked hard to put food on the family table, etc, to our ELECTED Legislators, for the progress & evolution of our Singapore Civilization...

Disclaimer: The video is edited using public domain images & videos, based upon terms of 'Fair Use'. The insignificant nobody me do not seek for fame, fortune or glory. The purpose of this video is for educational purpose, how to improve it, & that the hardships faced by our forefathers as well as their courage to succeed, to put aside differences & worked TOGETHER that had given us our freedom today, to never be forgotten.

I humbly apologize to those who own copyrights to the images & hope that this video placed here will help those content creators to reach a wider audience, even to Ukraine citizens whom are going through what our forefathers had went thru in 1942. Please do not share or distribute this video on any other media platform.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish.
Watch the video & know why. Singapore has come a long way.... Each citizen has a role to play for the survival of our Nation, from a primary schoolboy whom only wants to play football all day, the General Duties NSF man, a receptionist in an SME, workers whom worked hard to put food on the family table, etc, to our ELECTED Legislators, for the progress & evolution of our Singapore Civilization...

Disclaimer: The video is edited using public domain images & videos, based upon terms of 'Fair Use'. The insignificant nobody me do not seek for fame, fortune or glory. The purpose of this video is for educational purpose, how to improve it, & that the hardships faced by our forefathers as well as their courage to succeed, to put aside differences & worked TOGETHER that had given us our freedom today, to never be forgotten.

I humbly apologize to those who own copyrights to the images & hope that this video placed here will help those content creators to reach a wider audience, even to Ukraine citizens whom are going through what our forefathers had went thru in 1942. Please do not share or distribute this video on any other media platform.

Only 1 hr of fire power no more bullet....left...

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

The vehicle that caught my eyes is usually the fire engine. Childhood memories chwee leng chia :geek:
Even as a uncle now I'm attracted and excited to see fire engine because they are so big and shiny toy.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CECApore already overrun by foreigners liao lah.......................without a single shot being fired................:mad:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the concept of Total Defence from every citizen then why the need to only enlist make citizens for a 2 year NS stint ?

Oh, thou grandiose dominion of martial might,
Whose leaders cloak in armor, heartless and tight,
Thine iron fist, a tyrant's grasp so cold,
Doth crush the gentle souls, young and old.

What art thou but a beastly war machine,
A fire-breathing dragon, fierce and mean,
Thy subjects mere pawns upon a bloodied board,
Where power-hungry kings seek to be adored.

Thy banners flutter, painted with disdain,
As thou tramplest on lives, causing endless pain,
The drums of war, they beat a haunting dirge,
While widows weep and hearts continue to surge.

Thou dost forsake the arts of peace and love,
Preferring battles fought in skies above,
Yet in the wake of battles, what remains?
A landscape scarred by death and endless chains.

O, militaristic state, thou art a stage,
Where power blinds thy rulers to the rage,
Of those who yearn for life devoid of strife,
Where swords find rest, and not a warring life.

Thy glory fades as time's swift currents flow,
Leaving behind a legacy of woe,
May wisdom's light pierce through thy war-torn fate,
And lead thee to a realm where love might sate.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, thou grandiose dominion of martial might,
Whose leaders cloak in armor, heartless and tight,
Thine iron fist, a tyrant's grasp so cold,
Doth crush the gentle souls, young and old.

What art thou but a beastly war machine,
A fire-breathing dragon, fierce and mean,
Thy subjects mere pawns upon a bloodied board,
Where power-hungry kings seek to be adored.

Thy banners flutter, painted with disdain,
As thou tramplest on lives, causing endless pain,
The drums of war, they beat a haunting dirge,
While widows weep and hearts continue to surge.

Thou dost forsake the arts of peace and love,
Preferring battles fought in skies above,
Yet in the wake of battles, what remains?
A landscape scarred by death and endless chains.

O, militaristic state, thou art a stage,
Where power blinds thy rulers to the rage,
Of those who yearn for life devoid of strife,
Where swords find rest, and not a warring life.

Thy glory fades as time's swift currents flow,
Leaving behind a legacy of woe,
May wisdom's light pierce through thy war-torn fate,
And lead thee to a realm where love might sate.
Great... you shamed this fake Shakespeare...

@Willamshakespear

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Operational readiness' and 'tripartism' are the two biggest scams sold by the PAP regime to Sinkies.

Is it any wonder why the people inducted from the SAF and the NTUC almost always rise to the top positions in their PAP careers?

There are no coincidences. :wink:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Total Defence is rubbish, COVID pretty much showed that it doesn't work...at all

COV -id 19 is a FORCE of NATURE. No Human had ever won against Nature. We can only adapt & evac away from its path, or find vaccines to counter the harm that biological organisms that had survived even before there were Humans on Earth. Ultimately, Nature imposes no conditions to Humankind, nor stay long & as long as Humans are able & willing to adapt, thru sensible thought out strategies, we will survive.

Me & many others Worldwide had sought Humanity's leaders not to adopt Lockdowns, as it would bring MORE harm than good. Lockdowns are UNSUSTAINABLE, & will only cause economic & mental health disasters & was proven. Fortunately, the Singapore govt realized such on their own, & was one of the few leaders in the World to end the lockdowns, & live & adapt with Nature.

Humans on the other hand, are only made of flesh & blood, unlike Nature, just like the rest of all Humanity. We civilized Humanity, will always seek for dialogues, compromises & win-win solutions to avoid bloodshed & wars. But if barbarians only understand the lingo of violence, then unfortunately, we Humanity will have to descend to their level to make them understand.

The irony of Peace is that it must be defended.....

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wondered. Can the tanks go through jiu hu jungle or must use highway?

Make NO mistakes over parade vehicles & that which are meant for defense of citizens. Parade vehicles are only meant to ASSURE citizens & doubters. of our NATIONAL COLLECTIVE WILL, to defend our Nation & way of inclusive life as sworn upon by our sacred National Pledge since 6yrs old.

Should barbarians, whom only understand the lingo of violence, think ill of Singaporeans, they will be in for a surprise.

The insignificant nobody me was involved on a 'training' mission. The supposed enemy presumed that we would take the easy route, clear of jungle obstacles, & they awaited with IEDs, troops,etc, on that supposed route. Little that they knew we Singaporeans whom are highly trained & motivated. My team bashed through thick jungle thickets, mines, hill slopes, rivers, etc to reach the objective...

They only realized reality when they woke up & saw barrel of rifles facing EACH of them....and this was just only by a few mere men. They had yet to await the FULL FORCE of a military division, made up of amour, troops, logistics, etc, that was ready on command to advance thru the thick jungle....

My purpose of sharing this is NOT for ego. NO Humans wants war. For any even minor issue, we can always discuss & find better solutions to avoid bloodshed, war & economic disasters. All it takes is one to cool down & not be drown by rhetoric, but only by reason & logic...

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insignificant nobody me was involved on a 'training' mission. The supposed enemy presumed that we would take the easy route, clear of jungle obstacles, & they awaited with IEDs, troops,etc, on that supposed route. Little that they knew we Singaporeans whom are highly trained & motivated. My team bashed through thick jungle thickets, mines, hill slopes, rivers, etc to reach the objective...

They only realized reality when they woke up & saw barrel of rifles facing EACH of them....and this was just only by a few mere men. They had yet to await the FULL FORCE of a military division, made up of amour, troops, logistics, etc, that was ready on command to advance thru the thick jungle...
Which battle was this?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which battle was this?

Let's just say some issues are best left unsaid...You or readers may treat it as a figment of my imagination... it doesn't matter, but only the highly trained & motivation from soldiers & citizens are REAL, proven for decades since Singapore's independence & participation under UN charter...if they chose to reveal it, which many will rather take to their graves for the sake of goodwill & international relations....

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
COV -id 19 is a FORCE of NATURE. No Human had ever won against Nature. We can only adapt & evac away from its path, or find vaccines to counter the harm that biological organisms that had survived even before there were Humans on Earth. Ultimately, Nature imposes no conditions to Humankind, nor stay long & as long as Humans are able & willing to adapt, thru sensible thought out strategies, we will survive.

Me & many others Worldwide had sought Humanity's leaders not to adopt Lockdowns, as it would bring MORE harm than good. Lockdowns are UNSUSTAINABLE, & will only cause economic & mental health disasters & was proven. Fortunately, the Singapore govt realized such on their own, & was one of the few leaders in the World to end the lockdowns, & live & adapt with Nature.

Humans on the other hand, are only made of flesh & blood, unlike Nature, just like the rest of all Humanity. We civilized Humanity, will always seek for dialogues, compromises & win-win solutions to avoid bloodshed & wars. But if barbarians only understand the lingo of violence, then unfortunately, we Humanity will have to descend to their level to make them understand.

The irony of Peace is that it must be defended.....
Force of nature ? More like act of biological warfare to me.