• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Mee Goreng

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Readers voted for the best mee goreng stalls in a contest by CityGas and Shin Min News Daily. -TNP

Best Mee Goreng

N.B. Abdul Rahim in Ayer Rajah Food Centre
The signature kambing mee goreng is simple, yet flavourful with juicy mutton bits. It is one of the Mee Goreng stalls nominated by readers in a contest.

Jalan Kayu Prata Cafe in United Square
Tossed with vegetables, egg, fishcake and tauhu, this no-frills mee goreng does not come with meat, but with a fried egg. It is one of the Mee Goreng stalls nominated by readers in a contest.

Zhou Fried Prawn Mee in Serangoon Garden Market & Food Centre
The noodle is slightly charred and flavourful, in contrast to the blanched sotong and prawn which adorn the dish. It is one of the Mee Goreng stalls nominated by readers in a contest.

Al-Rahman Muslim Food in Haig Road Food Centre
The dish here is fiery, with copious amounts of green chilli as well. It is one of the Mee Goreng stalls nominated by readers in a contest.

Hass Bawa in Marine Parade Food Centre
The mutton has a deep smoky flavour, as if barbecued. It is one of the Mee Goreng stalls nominated by readers in a contest.

Choon Hiang at 1220 East Coast Parkway
You get what you pay for, and the higher price of mee goreng here means it’s full of fresh prawns and sotong. It is one of the Mee Goreng stalls nominated by readers in a contest.

Madina Muslim Food in Tekka Centre
The dish is fragrant with plenty of shallots for flavour, and the cabbage used is fresh and sweet. It is one of the Mee Goreng stalls nominated by readers in a contest.

Ajimer Sharif in Tekka Centre
The mutton is juicy and savoury, and the noodles delightful with no trace of the “egg noodle whiff”. It is one of the Mee Goreng stalls nominated by readers in a contest.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
No ponggol mee goreng?

that Indian stall i used to recommend Scroobal, that one at Eunos market, the standard dropped :(:(:(

find the mee goreng at Boon Keng Market better now, either that or Beach Road Army Market Basement :p:p:p

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Malay colleague recommended me this Mamak stall at Geylang Market Hawker Centre.. They whipped up a delicious fiery Mee Goreng with a good quantity of meat being thrown in as well for the price of $3.. But their main speciality is Soup Kambing and gotta to say its one of the best that I have tasted.. And one more place that I must mentioned is this old coffeshop infront of Geylang Lor 24.. The owner does a good seafood Mee Goreng.. Big fat juicy prawns is also added to the Mee Goreng..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that Indian stall i used to recommend Scroobal, that one at Eunos market, the standard dropped :(:(:(

find the mee goreng at Boon Keng Market better now, either that or Beach Road Army Market Basement :p:p:p

Beach Road hawker does a mean mee goreng.....i always order with extra chilli....
Their mee kuah and of course tulang is just as good.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
sorry i dont know where the best mee goreng is. But i do know which forummer GORENGS best ..... tonychat.

Close second is 666 .

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask any Tze Char cook and he will tell you mee goreng is cooked with the most oil. Please be my guest and drop dead early for to make space for the new Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs.