• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Belinda Bel Teo made police report

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can stand one side la, even this 20+ Thai look so much younger

1.jpg

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?276156-Very-Sexy-19-year-old-Thai-Model

http://izismile.com/2012/09/22/unusual_thai_model_nong_poy_23_pics.html

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is clever. If whore she'll benefit from all this free publicity.

If not a whore she'll make some cash, get a job etc etc

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This belinda teo visits this forum???? I got zapped for disbelieving her age

How about could be her boyfriend/girlfriend/gayfriend/lesbianfriend etc?

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Based on police report number, she reported her case at either Bedok Police Div or its NPC. Most likely living in the east and/or working there.

this report is the digital format, i think she made the report online herself. if she made it in any NPC or Police Stn, sure have reporting officer signature and a stamp. with report number G/20121123/2063 is Bedok Police Div like GD said. maybe her address at east side? this report also not complete, got other text also not shown. skali in the end she put self fear, then IO will classified NOD and chuck one side. don't know really make or not, skali after keying she close the window. u can make police report online at www.spf.gov.sg.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the same token, when overhearing conversations by students from the top schools, I am unable to decipher 100% of what they say - either because of their 300 mph or bad diction/slurring of words.

And don't let us get started on Vomit Singh's spoken Engrish here.

that is why vomit singh can act as phua chu kang so well.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm very disappointed that there is no mention of sammyboy.com. How am I going to boost ratings if the forum isn't featured in the gossip columns.
Our forum is more credible than EDMW, we only featured in more important news, latest was from Golden Dragon, forgot what news liao :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya, that was on teevee, the camera zoom pass GD's comment very quickly

Can't remember the incident though

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When do you want the next expose? Minister, MP or scion of political leaders, council noses in the trough? In view of pride, we do not handle substandard material unverified or unsubstantiated material with the exception of the burger incident.

Ps. Historically we don't do well during holiday season for some reason.

I'm very disappointed that there is no mention of sammyboy.com. How am I going to boost ratings if the forum isn't featured in the gossip columns.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sammyboy.com cmi la ... :rolleyes:

tis shud sink sharp spurs in ur arse so dat u wok harder! ... :mad: