• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beheading of Malaysian Police uploaded on FB - Warning! Not for the faint hearted

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After watching this video, I am happy that the Malaysia army is fighting them without mercy. These idiots are terrorist and intruders. If there is any dispute, they should bring their case to international court and try to resolve it in peaceful manners and not intrude into disputed land and start killing people.

bro, this is an invasion by some terrorists! should kill them all on the battlefield than to take any pow.
this is not even a border dispute between countries, no need international court intervention at all. this is a clear cut invasion by terrorists! no mercy, no truce, no negotiation, no prisoners till all wipe out.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the problem? The thread's heading has already carried a warning. Those who can't take it don't come in.

My understanding is that Sam rarely practise censorship of any kind. So why are you practising censorship?

he is a fucking pap dog.
he know what is bestest for all of us like pap.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, this is an invasion by some terrorists! should kill them all on the battlefield than to take any pow.
this is not even a border dispute between countries, no need international court intervention at all. this is a clear cut invasion by terrorists! no mercy, no truce, no negotiation, no prisoners till all wipe out.

As I have mentioned in another thread, the Philippines army couldn't clear them out. I hope the Malaysian army can do a better job and wipe them out. If not, Malaysia will have long term problems of guerrilla attacks from these terrorists. Just like southern Thailand.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I urge PAP to increase our defence budget by 10 folds..we are surrounded by these scums in our neighbouring countries not very far away. After watching this video, I hope government to seriously consider developing nuclear bomb!

should tell that to ICA! they are letting in a lot of pinoy terrorists now!
one day they might decide that sg was one of their island and start ambushing policeman from NPP. cut off their heads and hang at outside the police stations!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was already reading and posting during Delphi. It's just that I seldom post. Using a different moniker then. When Leongsam was still setting up the sister forum at Tommy's house in Geylang, I was already reading that site. At that time, Cuntking and Cumking used to rule the forum. Big Sexy was still not born. During Delphi days, I was there when Lamei charmed almost every prick in the forum. I was even smsing her.

When Leongsam set up this place at vbulletin, I was in Sydney and was very busy. I did read a couple of times when I was there but no time to post. I also know that at that time, there was a points galore to attract people to cross over here but I had no time then to participate. When I came back to Singapore, I suddenly became a newbie :biggrin:

You know injunction, thetelepath, ahbengsong, smelly tong and everyone else?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I have mentioned in another thread, the Philippines army couldn't clear them out. I hope the Malaysian army can do a better job and wipe them out. If not, Malaysia will have long term problems of guerrilla attacks from these terrorists. Just like southern Thailand.

since 2nd world war, all countries agree they will not kill those who gave up will to fight and will be treated humanely as a POW.
this mother fucker sulu pinoy sultan still dare to declare truce??? should arrest him and behead him when he is still conscious!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since 2nd world war, all countries agree they will not kill those who gave up will to fight and will be treated humanely as a POW.
this mother fucker sulu pinoy sultan still dare to declare truce??? should arrest him and behead him when he is still conscious!

There was a report in Borneo Insider that this old Pinoy Sultan crook was actually a fake sultan..

Source : Borneo Insider..

JK III a fake Sulu Sultan claims unnamed family insider

KUALA LUMPUR: Jamalul Kiram III, who is masquerading as the sultan of Sulu and whose followers have intruded into Sabah and killed Malaysian police personnel, cannot lay claim to the defunct title, according to a source familiar with the goings-on in the family.

It is, therefore, wrong for him to assert to be the heir to the last sultan of Sulu, Jamalul Kiram II, who died in 1936.

Jamalul Kiram III was never a legitimate descendant of the nine “rightful heirs” of Jamalul Kiram II that was drawn up in the 1939 ‘Macaskie Judgement’ to be eligible to receive cession payments, following the ceding of Sabah, then known as North Borneo, to the British North Borneo Company (BNBC).

The source, who has in depth knowledge of the Sulu “sultanate” household and its history, stressed that according to the family tree, although Jamalul Kiram III was a member of the household, he was never a descendent of the nine principal heirs who had the right to the cession payments.

“When Jamalul Kiram II died in 1936, he left no direct heir, and BNBC also stopped the cession payments. So, the nine had gone to court as a group to recognise their right to receive the annual payment,” the source said.

In 1939, the Chief Justice of the High Court of North Borneo, Justice Macaskie, ruled in the heirs’ favour and the annual payment resumed. The Malaysian Government has continued with the payment, following the formation of the federation.

In 2011, descendants of the nine principal heirs to Jamalul Kiram II obtained an order from a Sulu court to recognise them as the legitimate direct descendants to the nine principal heirs.

This second generation of the heirs are Dayang Dayang Piandao Taj-Mahal Kiram-Tarsum Nuqui, Putli Nurhima Kiram-Forman, Siti Ayesha K.H Sampang, Sultan Fuad A. Kiram, Dayang-Dayang Sheramar T. Kiram, Princess Permaisuri Kiram Guerson and Sitti Jenny K.A Sampang.

“As such, he (Jamalul Kiram III) cannot claim to be an heir or descendent of any of the nine principal heirs,” the source contended.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe.
bro think good for najib. now can divert attention from main domestik issues liaoz. can turn it into matland versus pinoys ulu sultan sovereign issue liaoz.

yah bro! provided he win the war and kill all the terrorists!!! i think now cannot have peace any more and must kill all the terrorists then the people will vote for umno.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was already reading and posting during Delphi. It's just that I seldom post. Using a different moniker then. When Leongsam was still setting up the sister forum at Tommy's house in Geylang, I was already reading that site. At that time, Cuntking and Cumking used to rule the forum. Big Sexy was still not born. During Delphi days, I was there when Lamei charmed almost every prick in the forum. I was even smsing her.

When Leongsam set up this place at vbulletin, I was in Sydney and was very busy. I did read a couple of times when I was there but no time to post. I also know that at that time, there was a points galore to attract people to cross over here but I had no time then to participate. When I came back to Singapore, I suddenly became a newbie :biggrin:

i remember lamei, u met her before? she really lamei or not?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You know injunction, thetelepath, ahbengsong, smelly tong and everyone else?

Ahbengsong was one of the very few people I can actually remember. That guy with long golden hair with a winking eye acting cute. I thought he looked like the pirated version of kang kang :eek:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i remember lamei, u met her before? she really lamei or not?

She was the darling here. Every guy wanted to get in her skirt even though she was married. I did not meet her but exchanged smses with her for a couple of days. Last heard, she got hooked up with a lawyer?

The period that I was reading the most was the time bob sim loves to talk about his gay tenant, stealing of underwear. That guy is a menace to public safety :biggrin:

DorkVader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Truce, my arse! No truce. Just whack them big time!

Killing them is being merciful.

Take them as criminal prisoners (not POW) and slowly torture them everyday. Must capture that Sultan too.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ahbengsong was one of the very few people I can actually remember. That guy with long golden hair with a winking eye acting cute. I thought he looked like the pirated version of kang kang :eek:

That's not ahbengsong. That's the mortal enemy of ahbengsong. His nick was cheapjustice and he was quoted in the press before. Heard he has a very bad rep in chang ping and he's a cheat and he's wanted by the police etc etc.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That's not ahbengsong. That's the mortal enemy of ahbengsong. His nick was cheapjustice and he was quoted in the press before. Heard he has a very bad rep in chang ping and he's a cheat and he's wanted by the police etc etc.

Paiseh. Bad memory. Thanks for the correction :smile:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far the mudland army is doing a good job clearing out this vermin.

I hope they go and tangkap this pinoy so called sultan and gantung him. cb cause so much problem.

I am sure even if got pinoy now stay in sabah, they probably wish to remain under mudland rule than let sabah become pinoy rubbish.

go mudders go mudders :biggrin: support you la.

Actually why the pinoy govt never arrest this tikam kiram for waging unauthorized war?

Last edited: