• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beheading of Malaysian Police uploaded on FB - Warning! Not for the faint hearted

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if this is true, then they deserved to be killed by the malaysian army. Btw beheading should be done in one single swift of a sharp weapon. This is torture. Haizzz...

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Peppertail, I have restore this thread that you deleted. If you are not happy, go complain to Leongsam. There is nothing wrong with this thread.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
(斗湖7日訊)入侵沙巴的蘇祿恐怖分子被揭,上週六(2日)在仙本那埋伏襲擊一批大馬警方人員時,不但亂槍掃射殺數人,還將一名年輕警員活活吊起砍頭挖眼,及將另一名已死去的助理警監屍體剖腹掘腸,手法極度殘酷冷血!

《中國報》探悉,當天有2名警員在混亂中被殺死,6人被活捉,4人較后遭恐怖分子用刑殺害,造成6人殉職,2人受傷。

上述恐怖行動于本月2日晚上7時30分,在仙本那甘榜斯里再也希穆魯內發生。

lianbeng quotes the above for all! :biggrin:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guy in the video is the first person from the right.

601577_490124401034615_434906854_n.jpg

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peppertail, I have restore this thread that you deleted. If you are not happy, go complain to Leongsam. There is nothing wrong with this thread.

Yes i will. Anti-establishment and alternative views my ass. Gore is what makes people come to this site: Most users ever online was 15,225, 29-01-2013 at 12:02 AM.

Let's see who wins: Splattered kids brains or a person being beheaded alive. As if people never saw any of that before!

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes i will. Anti-establishment and alternative views my ass. Gore is what makes people come to this site: Most users ever online was 15,225, 29-01-2013 at 12:02 AM.

Let's see who wins: Splattered kids brains or a person being beheaded alive. As if people never saw any of that before!

Go ahead. I do my job in fairness and not because of personal bias. I don't delete a thread just because I don't like the content. You are not being fair to the people here. There is enough warning at the title. Members are free to decide if they want to proceed and view the video. Stop behaving like the PAP and tell us what to do. And fuck off.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe you should create another poll regarding this thread. With most clones purged, surely a referendum's result can't be manipulated too much eh?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

By the way, you were the one removing the pictures in the other thread. This is a video of an actual mutilation and beheading. Why is this acceptable to you? Collecting brownie points from your 'friends' in here?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
By the way, you were the one removing the pictures in the other thread. This is a video of an actual mutilation and beheading. Why is this acceptable to you? Collecting brownie points from your 'friends' in here?

That was because I could not stand your whining day in and day out and hence I gave in to you. This time round, I am not going to give in to you. Let LeongSam decides.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After watching this video, I am happy that the Malaysia army is fighting them without mercy. These idiots are terrorist and intruders. If there is any dispute, they should bring their case to international court and try to resolve it in peaceful manners and not intrude into disputed land and start killing people.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A few dead filipinos, even the filipinos do not care. Wipe out the Sulus. Or else they may come to Singapore and our poodles will scream like women.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuckin bunch of scums that don't deserved to be called human beings..

Its some sort of tradition for these scums to behead their enemies..

There were also past incidents of soldiers from MORO beheading captured Pinoy Govt soldiers..

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was because I could not stand your whining day in and day out and hence I gave in to you. This time round, I am not going to give in to you. Let LeongSam decides.

There are people on this forum whining for 5 years already. Did you give in to them? Hypocrite.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What's the problem? The thread's heading has already carried a warning. Those who can't take it don't come in.

My understanding is that Sam rarely practise censorship of any kind. So why are you practising censorship?

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There are people on this forum whining for 5 years already. Did you give in to them? Hypocrite.

I'm surprise that Leongsam got a troll to be a moderator. :rolleyes:

It's my last reply to you. Let Leongsam himself decides. I am answerable to him, not you. Goodbye prick :biggrin: