• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beheading of Malaysian Police uploaded on FB - Warning! Not for the faint hearted

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
peppertail like to moderate so much might as well close down sbf, all go ypap. ypap confirm only see and hear good things.

and a greetings for peppertail, fuck you.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lao. Cannot see anymore. If this video goes viral in Malaysia, East and West and goes to the Philippines, we will se wonderful things. Filipinos like to fuck themselves.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure what the Filipinos hope to achieve by filming the beheading. If it is to scare the Malaysian, this is unlikely to work. In fact it will infuriate them even more. Look like this is going to be long-drawn; just like the one in Southern Thailand.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you Raider for restoring this thread. If I have not watch it, my view of Malaysia's action would be different. Now I understand why fighter jets were activated.

Peppertail, I have restore this thread that you deleted. If you are not happy, go complain to Leongsam. There is nothing wrong with this thread.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
peppertail like to moderate so much might as well close down sbf, all go ypap. ypap confirm only see and hear good things.

and a greetings for peppertail, fuck you.

There is more in this world than the opposition and the PAP. Do not squeeze me into your little box. Piss off.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Raider for restoring this thread. If I have not watch it, my view of Malaysia's action would be different. Now I understand why fighter jets were activated.

Nice clone statement. Don't try so hard next time.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What for start a war. Pinoys just just easily come to peesai on visitor visa and get a job. They already conquered peesai. Sultan Sulu should just take over lucky plaza as his castle and orchard as his kingdom.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminds me of the Kota Tinggi incident during the Confrontasi era when our soldiers from 2 SIR were slaughtered in cold blood at the Kota Tinggi waterfall..

Their bodies were mutilated by an Indon special unit who ambushed them.. Some had their penises cut off and stuffed inside their mouths..

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't watch the video as it's not my cup of tea.

Nonetheless, any intruders to Borneo claiming sovereignty must be subdued without mercy, as Borneo is a large country and if left infested, it will be like another East Timor.

That's why Malaysia must learn from China and how it handles the Xinjiang and Tibet issues. No mercy.

But guys, dun watch too many of such gory videos. It's not good for the soul. :biggrin:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I urge PAP to increase our defence budget by 10 folds..we are surrounded by these scums in our neighbouring countries not very far away. After watching this video, I hope government to seriously consider developing nuclear bomb!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for the verification brother.

Its ok Raiders.. I don't think Kinana ever complain about gory pics posted in this Forum before..

I remember Kinana even gave a link to a site showing gory pics around the world..