• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Before 1965 - Singapore and Malaya were ONE .....

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Singapore was one with Malaya..... it's sad the younger generation do not see this unity.....

heheheh... good to note it was as such, else really didn't know where to head to so that me can re-live the kampung days back in the 80s and 90s...

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have been fed with LKY's version for decades. If you read the Malaysian version and juxtapose the two versions, you have the true picture......

If, if, if - if LKY has been the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Malaysia would have been transformed from third world to first world in less than a generation! Malaysian don't have to wait until Wawasan 2020 - if ever - to achieve first world status! There will be less corruption in Sabah and Sarawak and in the peninsula - and all bright scholars will hold key positions - but bumiputras!

Malaysia would have shone like a bright beacon on a dark and stormy night in Southeast Asia instead of just Singapore island!

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If, if, if - if LKY has been the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Malaysia would have been transformed from third world to first world in less than a generation! Malaysian don't have to wait until Wawasan 2020 - if ever - to achieve first world status! There will be less corruption in Sabah and Sarawak and in the peninsula - and all bright scholars will hold key positions - but bumiputras!

Malaysia would have shone like a bright beacon on a dark and stormy night in Southeast Asia instead of just Singapore island!

Only 7 years more to go!!! Will it become Gelembung 2020?

Mats only know how to talk cock.

You want to get things done?

wait long long. You want fast Mats must get the Cina genes.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singkies would have been exploited a lot less than the screwing
that we got from bastard Old Man LKY and his cockroaches in white

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah i hope the opposition supporters here tell us in the electron that in 50 years they want to join malaysia, i guarantee many people will vote for PAP instead.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore is a first world cuntry? :eek:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sickapoor has become too regimented, this can not that can not !
Fine for everything, everything is fine fine! what a FINE city!!!

Sinkies are being stressed up by the current ruling party WTF!
ERP up up up..from $1 to $2 now from $3 to $4.00!!
to get to the city by caar motorists end up paying $7.00 to $10.00 extortion money!!

Ridiculous toilet paper worthless after 10 years called COE many many
times higher than the value of the damn car (OMV)

Papaya is sucking sinkies dry just parasites!!! b'cos they still hv another 4 years
to suck us DRY!!

So ppl wake up!! 2016 make sure u get rid of parasites and blood suckers! used Ridsect!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
they need to replace the causeway with a bridge.
PAP offshoot DAP doing quite well last election, winning seats in all states except kelantan, terengganu and perlis.
Malaysia trying to make do with no border controls with singapore but no solution yet. I think something to do to promote iskandar region.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is the Johor Baru ZOO....RM1.00 per entry, I discovered while wandering around the Sultan's Palace area..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was too young to remember much but am quite sure some of the place shown were not JB but other parts of Malaysia. Patrick Tse and Nam Hong looked so young...

Kuala Lumpur Railway Station, Batu Caves, Snake Temple Penang, Ipoh maybe...the lake..looks familiar..forgotten the name.. Nam Hong, like to act in weepies...:biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
i love malaysia when i was there in the late 80s to 2011.
i love the kampong ayam.

6.jpg

The beaches.
pulau aur and sabah

4655236929_7f40f5c92f_m.jpg

map-sabah.gif

shopping at bukit bintang during cny.
540185_487480471281232_1686781356_n.jpg

betting on horses at the turf clubs in jln ampang KL
425155_504058156287439_479947442_n.jpg

418281_504057909620797_1630269435_n.jpg

396834_504745332885388_1730018949_n.jpg

the police are friendly and things can be settle amicably.
10238_10151317545329529_162277652_n.jpg

and the politicians are are out of their mind!
imagesCACE264C.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not look down on Malaysia.
To tell the truth Malaysia from my point of own view, Malaysia have better future and grow in 2020 and beyond than SG.

The signs are oredi tere. No need look so far. Look at Iskandar region will do....

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
03:29 - Sabah's island, diving to sea corals, and snorkelling to see sea turtle & dugong (known as mermaid);
13:20 - seafood super cheap, more than half price cheaper than Taiwan. They had curry crab, cheese crab etc etc;
21:30 - something like paintball;
24:40 - rafting;
29:30 - homestay;
34:40 - Kadazan/dusun rice wine;
38:35 - hanging bridge.

And throughout the show got some Sabahan's delicacy and snacks etc.

Something she didn't promote is Kundasang and climbing the mt. Kinabalu to enjoy the sunrise. I guess she's looking for a warm place, so hence the beach, islands and food.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the-lexis-suites-penang-beachfront-property-freehold-kl-metro-land-development-sdn-bhd.jpg

For sale now at SGD $300k....... new development in South Coast of Penang...

day_view_penang_bridge.jpg

Penang Bridge

penang.jpg

Penang Batu Ferringhi

Last edited:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Puteri%20Harbour.jpg

Future developments in Iskandar... Puteri Habour

Batu%20Feringghi,%20Penang.jpg

Encorp acquired a 5.831 acres of freehold land located at Batu Feringghi, Penang. This future development is expected to be of a hillside villa development with the estimated gross development value of RM200 million.

Encorp ventured into the overseas property market with its acquisition of a 3399m2 parcel of land in Perth, Australia. The prime land fronted by a park and the Swan River, with a view of Perth's Central Business District

Singapore will soon be left behind....