• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Before 1965 - Singapore and Malaya were ONE .....

Harry Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;IEdEOnqFxHk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEdEOnqFxHk[/video]

See how one can drive into JB from Woodlands..... the ICA checkpoint was not even built....

We did not even have a zoo in those days - the kids got to cross over to JB zoo to see the tigers......

Singapore was one with Malaya..... it's sad the younger generation do not see this unity.....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
look into the furture lah sinkie.. keep dwelling on the past .. useless.. just like LKY.

the future has so much future and lots of money to earn.. the past only gives you memories.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The JB zoo is a joke. I went there excitedly and came back disappointed. I did not expect it to be like Mandai Zoo or Taronga Zoo. I went there with minimal expectation and I was still disappointed :o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was too young to remember much but am quite sure some of the place shown were not JB but other parts of Malaysia. Patrick Tse and Nam Hong looked so young...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have been fed with LKY's version for decades. If you read the Malaysian version and juxtapose the two versions, you have the true picture. The move to independence was engineered by LKY as he could not be the leader of Malaya. LKY had a huge ego and believed that he was god's gift to Malaya. Since the political reality was that he could never lead a bigger Malaya, he had to settle for something smaller. Thus, he decided to get sinkapore out of the federation.
LKY took a chance on the lives of people and fortunately, he succeeded because he listened to the development economists from the UN. LKY gets some credit but not all.
After the initial phase of development, LKY no longer had a development roadmap to rely on; economists are clueless on development for a developed country. Thus, we have seen all the failures in the past decade. The local scholars are clueless and when they become ministers, they are still clueless.

If sinkapore had remained in M'sia, Malay domination would have been contained and a truly multi-racial country would have emerged. After the departure of Sinkapore, Malaya became more Malay and less multi-racial.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If sinkapore had remained in M'sia, Malay domination would have been contained and a truly multi-racial country would have emerged. After the departure of Sinkapore, Malaya became more Malay and less multi-racial.

Why would this be so? After all singapore is such a small country.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
The actor in the video was the young 謝賢

tse_yin_xie_xian.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just dun understand some sinkie like to hold on to Malaysia and sinkie Land are one. No one is stopping you to move to Malaysia, just pick up back and go lah if u love Malaysia so much.

Your sinkieiness holding you back?

Last edited:

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
unfortunately, while we are to be separated from those Mat Rempits, we have to contend with the rude imported ah nehs, the ah tiongs and an evolved maid species....

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
unfortunately, while we are to be separated from those Mat Rempits, we have to contend with the rude imported ah nehs, the ah tiongs and an evolved maid species....

real stupid all sinkies comment. between chow ah nehs, chow ah tiongs and an unevolved maid species and Mat rempits, give me mat rempit anytime. at least they don't back stab you and not so greedy and dirty/smelly or arrogant. anyway too late for regrets. all these FTs are already here to screwup this cramp hell hole and more on the way. blame yourself. real stupid arguments by all above

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not look down on Malaysia.
To tell the truth Malaysia from my point of own view, Malaysia have better future and grow in 2020 and beyond than SG.
Just like b4 HK looking down on PRC called then Mainlander just like what HK movie keep saying in 80s and 90s.
Now begging for PRC come to HK buying luxury good.