• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Beautiful and elegant Mdm Ho Ching

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
13925350_1072680402787967_4541146708245334130_n.jpg

13903280_1050252078394518_8649884841770502926_n.jpg

13876355_1073021039420570_5493238061770335106_n.jpg

13895567_10153810714427934_757894759136934719_n.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Madam Ho Ching is so pretty! I bet PM Lee's facebook photo got an extra 10k likes!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank god she put on a stately Pernakan outfit. So far it has been a disaster after disaster and the its all the rage on the internet on how badly she is dressed and the need for a stylist. Seriously you can send the best to Oxbridge and the Ivy League and you can throw them into the toughest assignments and yet none of them have the balls to comment discreetly about assigning a proper stylist. And I am tac about his cabinet colleagues and those he works with at a high level. Philip Yeo who match made them, should seriously step up.

Look at the state visit of the Chinese PM, his wife stole the show from day 1 and made the media all over the World. Granted she is a looker but look how classy her dresses were. How she carried herself. There is an expectation that when the state pays or even does not pay for the spouses expenses to accompany the country's leader, some level of standard is needed. This is not even trying to be humble to be with the people. American's are by nature insular, they probably think that we don't even have a decent boutique in Singapore. How to draw investments and high tech ones at that?

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are obviously part of the citizenry that is not just "petty" but "utterly petty".

Bilahari Kausikan
10 hrs
"This confirms that the so-called "Independent" is far from its name. Why carp over minute details at a time your country ( if it is indeed your country ) is being honoured? Is this a policy mistake? A political gaffe? Obviously not. So why nit-pick for a political agenda? Worse still it is utterly petty."

http://theindependent.sg/netizens-question-ho-chings-drab-dressing-at-white-house-state-dinner/

For redemption please spare $14.80 asap (link also provide by BK):

http://www.todayonline.com/singapor...t-pouch-after-ho-ching-carries-it-white-house

Kindly ensure that you do not attempt to self-collect at any MRT station lest you cause disruption to the insurance and credit card promoters who have right of way.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guilty in the eyes of Bilahari.

I know the father was totally loyal to the Old Man, but the second generation loyalty even more deeper and more frightening. Its the likes of him that the emperor is now close to being naked. Even a very intelligent person like him has no clue what he and others like him are leading this country into. I do recall that the US state dept once described him as "loquacious". And they loved talking to him as he was rather ready with information. His intelligence eventually was subdued by his other attributes.

He could have easily fixed it years ago when he was Perm Sec by getting the MFA Protocol chief to hire a stylist and ask key females attendees to submit the dresses for review in a very discreet manner without telling much. I am sure the PM would have readily agreed. Now it is too late and the shit had hit the fan.

All MNCs have this for senior management staff and the spouses are included. The aim is actually for the spouses. They are given lessons in simple things like attire, fork arrangement and the use order. I know MFA does it and they could have done the dresses as well.

The pouch and the state media pretending that they uncovered this is bullshit and bordering on the ridiculous. If she had an iota of fashion sense, it might make sense. When the main attire looks like PJs why even talk about the pouch.

Clearly she got her minders to write about $14.80 pouch for political capital to appear as frugal and humble and recognising the disabled and down and out Singaporeans while she is milking millions from the state. Truly a dishonest and despicable person.

You are obviously part of the citizenry that is not just "petty" but "utterly petty".

Bilahari Kausikan
10 hrs
"This confirms that the so-called "Independent" is far from its name. Why carp over minute details at a time your country ( if it is indeed your country ) is being honoured? Is this a policy mistake? A political gaffe? Obviously not. So why nit-pick for a political agenda? Worse still it is utterly petty."

http://theindependent.sg/netizens-question-ho-chings-drab-dressing-at-white-house-state-dinner/

For redemption please spare $14.80 asap (link also provide by BK):

http://www.todayonline.com/singapor...t-pouch-after-ho-ching-carries-it-white-house

Kindly ensure that you do not attempt to self-collect at any MRT station lest you cause disruption to the insurance and credit card promoters who have right of way.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looks like the STOMP gang is really scrambling for cover and desperate to distract attention from the PJ-sandals screw up.

Good. I like to see frightened monkeys run for the trees.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mdm ho, i quite like her, she got the plain jane and at the same time, innocent wild look. please dun anyhow smear me hor...you all...:o

my point is that she is not suited for the business world, just a little penny thought.

Last edited: